Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question regarding synthetic and authentic urine for a drug test

Thanks

Default Question regarding synthetic and authentic urine for a drug test

Sorry if this is a very basic and redundant re occurring question in these but I think there are some things that I need answered from experts unique to my situation which I believe this forum has.

So basically i had a drug test that was scheduled on Sep. 1st and I took the test using detox thinking I would pass and be fine, in addition to detox I also worked out close to everyday (for 8 days) and used the sauna room once or twice in order to be clean. The Wednesday before the test I used a HomeKit (6 days clean) and still tested positive for THC, never got the chance to test myself before the drug test on that Friday but I used the detox that morning and followed the instructions in order to get a 5 hour window of peeing clear, it seems in my franticness I over indulged myself with too much water and got a diluted test.

Now I figured it would be diluted too because of how clear it would be and knew there was a chance I would have to come back. The hiring manager contacted me on yesterday saying I needed to come back in and do paperwork so I assumed I passed and was initially relieved, and then smoked literally that same night after being clean for what is about 10-11 days at this point. Coming into the office they have asked that I re do the test within the week because they told me today it was diluted like mentioned above before.

I am 23, 6"2' and weigh about 190 pounds, and somewhere within the 11-13% BF range, before stopping I was a frequent user who smoked almost everyday, or every other day once or twice in the day, some days I skipped, so this wasn't always a day to day habit I had. I work out pretty semi frequently and try to incorporate cardio. I have also been working out a lot while frequently using in the past as well.

My main question is if I were to resort to synthetic urine this time around, would they be able to detect the difference DNA wise between the synthetic and the authentic diluted sample I submitted? I mean obviously they can probably can but I guess the real question is DO they actually do that?

And if that IS the case, can someone maybe help me in figuring out how clean and fast I probably can get THC out of my system before I have to take It maybe this Thursday or Friday? (2 or 3 days) and maybe recommendations on a detox?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Edwardefe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17), Trex (05-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

My work know I enjoy a smoke when home and on the weekends so they don't really say anything. What I do in my personal time is my choice. My argument come back is always "did you have a drink over the weekend, well I had a joint"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (06-09-17), GEORGE (08-11-17), Trex (05-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

& how many times are they expecting you to repeat their test demands?

I would quote Article 7 of the human rights act (right to a private life) & tell them to sod off as I had already passed their stupid test that had the ability to spy on my social life for the past few month!

There are more than a few useful snippets in The Joseph Rowntree Foundations report on drug testing in the work place - https://www.jrf.org.uk/sites/default...185935212x.pdf
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17), Trex (05-09-17)

Hobbit Guest

Every piss test Ive had Ive had to retake as the piss was too clean. Usually thats a good thing as it buys a few more days. I can pass the piss test from smoking every day to clean in 3 days but Ive got a racehorse metabolism. Your on the right track with plenty of exercise and sweating, also cut all fats and oils from your diet helps. But the main trick is water water and more water. You want to be pissing, walking away from the pisser and be wanting to piss again. A little trick is to colour up your extremely clean looking piss by drinking coffee or taking vitamins b4 you go for the test. They get suspicious when its too clear. They can also get suspicious from the colours that those detox liquids come in. In regards to there testing DNA they dont mate. Ive used other blokes piss to pass my tests once as I got called in for a random testing after being ratted out by the guy living in the donga next to me on site. Its just too expensive for them to be testing DNA etc.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    & how many times are they expecting you to repeat their test demands?

I would quote Article 7 of the human rights act (right to a private life) & tell them to sod off as I had already passed their stupid test that had the ability to spy on my social life for the past few month!

There are more than a few useful snippets in The Joseph Rowntree Foundations report on drug testing in the work place - https://www.jrf.org.uk/sites/default...185935212x.pdf
    Haha and you'd be sacked. There are many ways to sack a bloke legally. Its not the companies who employ you that care so much as their insurers. Fekin stupid thing is that alot of guys i worked with would get on the amphetamines all week off and come back to work and pass a test in a couple of days yet be brain scattered for a week.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Haha and you'd be sacked. There are many ways to sack a bloke legally.
    I'd look at the company drug testing policy. In the UK, by law, it must be included in the staff hand book, or form part of your written contract as to what they are looking for. Surprisingly, many state, 'under the influence of drugs', yet a urine test will not measure this. All it will say is if you have drug metabolites. Effectively,'spent' drugs & very few companies will have a policy on what an employee can/can not do in their private life (see Article 7 of The Human Rights Act)

Myself, being the ass that I am, would demand to know how this test would satisfy their policy & having already having done their erroneous test once, they can sod off!

If they cared to sack me then I would appeal the sacking using the reason that I was sacked to be made a scape goat of their flawed drug policy & that I have a solicitor (which I would have!) all ready to take the company to court. And I would expect to win.

However, any company that chooses to employ a test that would determine if the employee is actually 'under the influence' (Usually mouth swabs or saliva tests) I would fully support their testing policy in the same way that I support companies using a breathalyser when a accident occurs...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (29-03-18), GEORGE (08-11-17)

Hobbit Guest

Random drug tests are always part of your contract for these jobs. while i disagree with not being able to smoke a reefer in the evening as many have a beer. Blowing 0 alcohol each morning is usually standard practice with these type of jobs. Its a no brainer really though $3000 a week to not smoke or be getting too drunk each night is the trade off.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

Thanks

In many EU countries, random drug testing is illegal

I totally agree with the blowing zero mate, I really do - but imagine a world where they could sack you for having a beer on your holidays! (same thing!)

Should I, on my days off (this can equal 4 days on my 'long weekend') take a visit to Amsterdam & partake in cannabis, in a legal capacity, then return home. I could be stopped by the pigs, have a roadside drug test & pass, yet fail a random drug test at work - How would you deem that they have the right to dismiss me as everything I have done would be legal & even the pigs are powerless as no offence has been committed!

A class drugs can pass a urine test in as little as 12-72 hours... the same test will show up cannabis use for up to 60 days!

Anyway, look at Aussie drug testing & unions.... some pretty powerful stuff there God help the Australian company that sacks an employee there for a urine test!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17), joker_the_smoker (06-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Every piss test Ive had Ive had to retake as the piss was too clean. Usually thats a good thing as it buys a few more days. I can pass the piss test from smoking every day to clean in 3 days but Ive got a racehorse metabolism. Your on the right track with plenty of exercise and sweating, also cut all fats and oils from your diet helps. But the main trick is water water and more water. You want to be pissing, walking away from the pisser and be wanting to piss again. A little trick is to colour up your extremely clean looking piss by drinking coffee or taking vitamins b4 you go for the test. They get suspicious when its too clear. They can also get suspicious from the colours that those detox liquids come in. In regards to there testing DNA they dont mate. Ive used other blokes piss to pass my tests once as I got called in for a random testing after being ratted out by the guy living in the donga next to me on site. Its just too expensive for them to be testing DNA etc.
    By any chance do you know your BF % and what's your weight and height

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Edwardefe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

tell them you smoke the odd joint in your personal time and need some support to break the habit.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast