Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26

Thread: 1st Grow 2 WW x BB in Soil Mentored by M_C

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I've reread this diary several times now....

There were no issues at all until the final repot, that's where things started... everything was tickety-boo until that point. The roots also suggest the same story

Was there anything different about the soil in the final pots? Different bag of soil maybe?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,547 Times

I’ve mentioned it before that the bottom of the large pots when potting up used the same soil mixed with lime. I didn’t compact it or anything just place the rootball on top and then had to fill around the sides of the football with another bag of the same verve soil without lime. I don’t get it, you would have thought if that were a problem the roots would grow down but not around?

Is it possible that it’s too cold for the root lower down because the inlet is at floor level maybe? Edit an afterthought, the smaller pots were raised above the floor using the large airports.
    Last edited by eightleggeddj; 22-12-17 at 09:07 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to eightleggeddj For This Useful Post:

M_C (22-12-17)

Thanks

Cold would have to be pretty cold to achieve that, what sort of temps could we possibly be referring to?

But it's deffo something to do with that time period!

Thanks

I think the lowest I saw was 15c but that was at roughly canopy level so it could potentially be colder lower down as the inlet comes down to about an inch from the floor pumped in through the attic which is quite cool. Can’t think of anything else at all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eightleggeddj For This Useful Post:

M_C (23-12-17)

Thanks

Just gone over my notes and the only other thing that changed on potting up is i put in a brand new MH lamp in until 2 weeks after 12/12.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eightleggeddj For This Useful Post:

M_C (23-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eightleggeddj View Post
    I think the lowest I saw was 15c but that was at roughly canopy level so it could potentially be colder lower down as the inlet comes down to about an inch from the floor pumped in through the attic which is quite cool. Can’t think of anything else at all.
    It may be worth keeping an eye on the intake temps... but I'm not thinking it will be an issue? 15c is low... but not stupidly low...

Quote Originally Posted by eightleggeddj View Post
    Just gone over my notes and the only other thing that changed on potting up is i put in a brand new MH lamp in until 2 weeks after 12/12.
    Nah, I don't see this as light related :*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

eightleggeddj (23-12-17)

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26