Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: First Bong suggestions.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

Default First Bong suggestions.

I've never owned one before, always rolled a joint. Would this be suitable for a newb looking for the odd use? It's an 18" glass version for £15.99 inc del

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

It's hard to say TBH... people have different ideas of what they want from a bong...

This is the one I have :-

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    It's hard to say TBH... people have different ideas of what they want from a bong...

This is the one I have :-

I have no idea mate. I looked at some on ebay and they were all pretty much exactly the same apart from the price.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

M_C (15-09-17)

Thanks

Depends on your preference, I personally like adding tobacco with my bongs therefore I won't use a glass piece. If you're not used to bongs your downpipe or bowl should be relatively smallish unless you wanna blaze fat bowls lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to localhost For This Useful Post:

Admiral (15-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Also, there are 'industry standards' on the down pipe sizes & extras you can get... make sure whatever you buy uses the same sizes

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Admiral (15-09-17), localhost (15-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,547 Times

I wish I had bought one without a thumb hole/shot hole tbh. I always lift the bowl to get a good shot. If I use the thumb hole red hot burning stuff tends to jump out on the floor, mainly before I've finished! Another job for some left over duck tape

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eightleggeddj For This Useful Post:

Admiral (15-09-17), M_C (15-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by localhost View Post
    Depends on your preference, I personally like adding tobacco with my bongs therefore I won't use a glass piece. If you're not used to bongs your downpipe or bowl should be relatively smallish unless you wanna blaze fat bowls lol
    Thanks. So opt smaller size unless I be toking hard haha and the glass piece with tobacco bit confused me. I would consider using a tad tobacco at times.

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Also, there are 'industry standards' on the down pipe sizes & extras you can get... make sure whatever you buy uses the same sizes
    Thanks, will make sure I find out for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by eightleggeddj View Post
    I wish I had bought one without a thumb hole/shot hole tbh. I always lift the bowl to get a good shot. If I use the thumb hole red hot burning stuff tends to jump out on the floor, mainly before I've finished! Another job for some left over duck tape
    I have no idea what you're writing about haha so a thumb hole is good to have or nay?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

M_C (15-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    Thanks. So opt smaller size unless I be toking hard haha and the glass piece with tobacco bit confused me. I would consider using a tad tobacco at times.
    You can still use glass for tobacco though it will get stained very fast and a lot more shit in the downpipe. If you clean regularly and use bong cleaner though I think you'll be fine! If it's a glass bowl just add a few strands here and there not to much unless you wanna block the hole and kill yourself.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to localhost For This Useful Post:

Admiral (15-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

Quote Originally Posted by localhost View Post
    why cant you use glass if you add tobacco? is the glass designed for neat weed then? .....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,481 Times

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    why cant you use glass if you add tobacco? is the glass designed for neat weed then? .....
    Think the issue he raised was about staining of the glass.

It's not that you can't use it for tobacco but that for good bong maintenance it's advised not to with a glass bowls.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stirl_420_SA For This Useful Post:

budfarmer (18-09-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast