Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First Bong suggestions.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

I preffer a bong with a percolator, its a smoother smoke, cos some of them can make you cough a lung up.

There are also ones with a twist, to put ice down the top to cool the charge, and these are also good, if you're a lightweight like me, with fooked lungs.
    Its nice for a "hit", if you've never smoked one before its just like having half a joint in one blast.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

Admiral (18-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

Quote Originally Posted by localhost View Post
    You can still use glass for tobacco though it will get stained very fast and a lot more shit in the downpipe. If you clean regularly and use bong cleaner though I think you'll be fine! If it's a glass bowl just add a few strands here and there not to much unless you wanna block the hole and kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbillybob View Post
    I preffer a bong with a percolator, its a smoother smoke, cos some of them can make you cough a lung up.

There are also ones with a twist, to put ice down the top to cool the charge, and these are also good, if you're a lightweight like me, with fooked lungs.
    Its nice for a "hit", if you've never smoked one before its just like having half a joint in one blast.
    Thanks for the all the info. Still deciding on what to get

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

Valentina (26-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,481 Times

I'd personally go for a Black Leaf. Love my collection.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stirl_420_SA For This Useful Post:

Admiral (19-09-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2