Thread: Newbie needs help - ready to harvest? Outdoor grow

Thanks

Default Newbie needs help - ready to harvest? Outdoor grow

Hi everyone. Total newbie here, this is my first ever grow. I planted some seeds from Royal Queen - Royal Haze Automatic, back in April. I'm growing outside in a pot. The plant didn't autoflower after 10 weeks like it was meant to, and I'm wondering if it might now be ready to harvest. I'm worried it's getting too cold to leave it outside for much longer (I'm in the UK). Can anyone from my pic if it's ready to harvest? Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sketch-1506189043409.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	351007

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aguerillamum For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

you need to get a loupe mate,look at trichomes and see if theyre cloudy to amber etc.

going from pic i cant see it being anywhere near,but pic isnt really good enough to tell really.

get that loupe,cost pennies on flebay

Thanks

Thank you. I've ordered a loupe. Worried the plant will die before it's ready, all the lower leaves have turned yellow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aguerillamum For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

its normal during flowering for that to happen,more so the closer you get to harvest time.

if still worried,put up a pic or two of whole plant and a bit of info on what youve fed etc and other members can chip in.

as you say,it is getting close weather wise now,nights are noticable colder so possibly bring her into conservatory etc during nightime(if shes in a pot)but dont put her where temps are a lot higher than shes been used to.

cheers n atb.
    Last edited by ggotch; 23-09-17 at 07:22 PM.