Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Portable Vaporizer

Thanks

Default Portable Vaporizer

Going to finally try another portable vaporizer. Bought my first 1, a few years ago, because the pipe was hitting my chest, hard. Ended up buying the Atmos Junior, which was shit.
    Want something to compliment my joints, so not looking to spend a fortune, but would like an even toast. Thinking of getting the Nokiva, since I've read great reviews that it doesn't combust the weed at all, plus; I like the glass mouthpiece. AirisTech have released the Clevea, which has the bonus of looking like an e-cig. I'm also contemplating spending extra on a PAX 2, but I find the mouthpiece off-putting.

Any suggestions? Cheers!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JimMcG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-19)

Thanks

Hey Jim, the only vape you have mentioned that I have experience with is the pax. In my opinion it isn't worth the money. The crafty is an amazing vape as well as the magic flight launch box "lifetime warranty" although there is a slight learning curve to use.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joker123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-19), JimMcG (28-09-17)

Thanks

I have the PAX 2. I like it because its discrete. I like the control you get with the 4 heat settings. There are two mouth pieces and I find I use the flat one rather than the 'spout'. It sits in its USB charger in front of my computer and it's unnoticeable. I have no experience of other vaporisers and you know how people recommend what they own, but I have no regrets.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annoyingmouse For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-19), JimMcG (03-10-17), phatsmoker420 (08-10-17), Valentina (14-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

arizer air best portable out there.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Buster (03-10-17), GEORGE (26-12-19), JimMcG (03-10-17)

Thanks

PAX 2 will be able to pick up for about £130 now. It is good for an even toasting as you can pack it quite tight and only get a small spot right on the top that doesn't get an even burn. The PAX 2 also has two different mouthpieces so you can find what works for you. I use the PAX 3 and prefer the raised mouthpiece. If you have the extra money a Crafty or the Mighty are easily the best portables about. Be careful with cheap vapes lot's of them are terrible and not worth the money, many are Chinese White Label products dressed up to be their own with massive mark ups, they can cost as low as £30-40 but I have seen companies charge over £100 for the same crappy product. For low cost best bet is probably a butane vape as it is the electronics in the oven that tend to make them expensive, lots swear by the DynaVap M but am yet to try it myself as I know I would drop it and burn myself.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phatsmoker420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-19), Joker123 (10-10-17)

Thanks

I have a Mighty. It's fantastic. Started with a 'Magic Flight' box but on a scale of 1-10. Magic Flight is bout 3 and the Mighty is 10. I love it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thing For This Useful Post:

BritishBotanics (03-12-17), GEORGE (26-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    arizer air best portable out there.
    Ditto on that. I have an Arizer Solo that I really like.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hackerman For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (02-12-17), GEORGE (26-12-19), Pablo (03-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hackerman View Post
    Ditto on that. I have an Arizer Solo that I really like.
    i have the arizer solo too. nice vape
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-19), Pablo (03-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,770 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    I have a Mighty. It's fantastic. Started with a 'Magic Flight' box but on a scale of 1-10. Magic Flight is bout 3 and the Mighty is 10. I love it.
    You have to burn this yourself mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kev For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-19)

Thanks

I bought a Pax2 on special with the deeper oven lid. I absolutely love it.
    Nice even toasting in the chamber and looks great. It's very discrete, I live in a country that still has prohibition and I wouldn't think twice about pulling this out at a picnic or concert.
    Yuo can pick them up cheap now too,

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave_Gargle For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast