Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: poll shows most want legalisation

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

Default poll shows most want legalisation

just found and read this report about a poll asking should the weed be leagalised ?
    thought some may find it interesting too .....
    heres the link.....

https://cannabisnow.com/near-perfect...man+Retail+All

2. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Every poll in the UK suggests that most people want the death penalty bought back.... that ain't happening either
    Last edited by M_C; 29-09-17 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Spelling
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Karsa (28-09-17)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Every poll in the UK suggests that most people want the death penalty bought back.... that ain't happening either
    lol. Well if both become legal you can order space cookies and a spliff for your last meal lol.
    Last edited by M_C; 29-09-17 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake in quote

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Karsa (28-09-17), M_C (28-09-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

In the UK Conservative Party wants to keep the war of drugs. Labour wants to reclassify cannabis. Green wants to legalise it. Ukip wants to legalise it

Rich say no, working class wants rehabilitation and reduced sentences, green is OK and the racists like to party (sorry for yh e latter comment but in my experiences everyone I've met who support Ukip is racist or bigoted... Not saying all are just my experiences).

Good luck when it's the rich who run the country

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    In the UK Conservative Party wants to keep the war of drugs. Labour wants to reclassify cannabis. Green wants to legalise it. Ukip wants to legalise it

Rich say no, working class wants rehabilitation and reduced sentences, green is OK and the racists like to party (sorry for yh e latter comment but in my experiences everyone I've met who support Ukip is racist or bigoted... Not saying all are just my experiences).

Good luck when it's the rich who run the country
    I dunno so much. If you think about it, less cigarettes are being smoked, so there is a black hole in expected budgets. Cannabis could plug that gap & also assist in the suppression of the population - It's win/win for the rich!

In my opinion, the rich are watching, very carefully, at the American experiment and learning from their mistakes. There is a lot of money to be made, so why not learn the best way to control that money rather than letting the plebs have a good bite at it!

I was discussing the whole 'legal' idea with the wife a few days back. She would demand that I had a licence, which of course would cost money. I don't like the idea of having to give the government any of my money as I have spent many £ over the years, making sure that they don't fine me for growing!
    Last edited by M_C; 29-09-17 at 12:14 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Karsa (29-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I dunno so much. If you think about it, less cigarettes are being smoked, so there is a black hole in expected budgets. Cannabis could plug that gap & also assist in the suppression of the population - It's win/win for the rich!

In my opinion, the rich are watching, very carefully, at the American experiment and learning from their mistakes. There is a lot of money to be made, so why not learn the best way to control that money rather than letting the plebs have a good bite at it!

I was discussing the whole 'legal' idea with the wife a few days back. She would demand that I had a licence, which of course would cost money. I don't like the idea of having to give the government any of my money as I have spent many £ over the making sure that they don't fine me for growing!
    Oh I've looked into it and argued the same points mate. Fact is they should be looking at the other countries who went there first. Spain as an example. I'm in agreeance and think about it. There is a ton of talented people here who could make a successful business here in the UK as home growers rather than factory style and it would work and pump money back into the economy.

As for the license it exists for medical. 580 quid a year but it's a weird system as some it allows to grow small amounts of low the high cbd and others just to go abroad and get a prescription filled and bring it back from the European countries.

It went into parliament earlier this year and was denied legalisation by a majority vote even though the people voted for legalisation. If you check out the gvt sites it is there and gets resubmitted every 4-6 months for discussion and votes but it never passes. I agree for the licensing personally but it depends on cost vs gain. After paying for equipment running costs and license it should still be a viable option. At the end of the day there is still loads of research to be done into the benefits but as users we can attest to the benefits. Me personally, should be taking 12-15 pills a day. I don't when I have smoke I only need a couple if at all. Others have said the same. A mate got his mum on oil when she was diagnosed with cancer and she was clean soon after with no other treatment other than diet changes and the oil introduction. So on and so on. They are getting there but slow as fuck. Even after the big pharma was proved wrong and admitted to lying about cannabis effects.

Thanks

Started writing before I read that properly. Fair enough man. Completely agree with you. Fact is yh ey want to make sure it's in place so when it's legal they can control it. Where as they would be better off leaving it to us.

Thanks

They could just leave me alone... I just grow a few plants for my own consumption. It bothers no one. VAT is included in the price of my medium, nutes & hardware.... they have had enough of my money!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Karsa (29-09-17)

Thanks

Agreed sorry I was thinking more on a business scale. But yeah personal I'd agree 100% as your running costs also include vat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Agreed sorry I was thinking more on a business scale. But yeah personal I'd agree 100% as your running costs also include vat
    Make it legal to grow but illegal to sell or give away! That'll stick a big cog in big business

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

BritishBotanics (29-09-17), Karsa (29-09-17), MR B-loom (29-09-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast