Thread: New Guy from CO

Thanks

Default New Guy from CO

Hello,

My name is Ron and I'm a new "fan" I guess we could say of cannabis. I started using it to curb the nasty gastrointestinal side effects of a medication I have to take. I have now seen the remarkable medical advantages of cannabis, and plan to continue. Cool thing, it made me completely quit drinking, which admittedly was not frequent but still I think a good change. I live in Colorado, so I am lucky enough to have a lot of options. I hope to learn a lot here from you all. A little about me, I started with a vape pen and moved to actual flower most of the time and have dabbled lightly with edibles. I would say I much prefer heavy indicas, to hybrids. Not so much into sativas but I am still exploring. I enjoy anything outdoors, and am a dog lover. Not sure anyone cares, but I figure that's how these intro's usually go.

Anyway, thanks for having me!

Happy Friday,

Ron

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gimbal_Lock For This Useful Post:

kbag (01-10-17), Trex (29-09-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,917 Times in 2,269 Posts

Welcome to the talk, most are in Amsterdam right now for the yearly meet up so forums will be quiet for a couple of days. You are right, you have tons of options in colorado.

You're also in the right place for advice and tips.

Plenty of research too and you have a fair few growers around you to help you out physically if there are things people here can't advise on.

What I will say, is research everything from lighting and tent to strains and medium. And there is more info than you think haha

Keeno Guest

Welcome to THCtalk!

Im pleased you found the all natural meds. I would love to live where it was legal, ive heard you can have up to 1oz on you in CO. What is the price like of legal weed compared to the dealers, cheaper than before legal ect? Now?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

Karsa (29-09-17)

Thanks

Default New Guy from CO

Quote Originally Posted by Keeno View Post
    Welcome to THCtalk!

Im pleased you found the all natural meds. I would love to live where it was legal, ive heard you can have up to 1oz on you in CO. What is the price like of legal weed compared to the dealers, cheaper than before legal ect? Now?
    Ya know, I have no idea about dealer prices. I just started exploring in June and have only purchased it from dispensaries. I had never tried it anything cannabis related. Typically they have a 3 tier system. The most expensive I've seen is like $18 and the lower end typically around $11-12. I am not 100% sure on possession limit, as I'm still only sampling one gram of each thing I decide to try so I can kinda find where my tastes lie. But I think you can have 2 ounces. I actually don't have a huge interest in growing, at least not yet. But it seems far more cost effective. I think I might try one plant at some point. I have some friends who are very experienced growers and will be able to point out plenty I am doing wrong! My plan is to read plenty on here and see if I want to try it.
    Last edited by Gimbal_Lock; 29-09-17 at 07:26 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gimbal_Lock For This Useful Post:

Chembro (29-09-17), Realdocholliday (29-09-17)

Bddonkey Guest

Welcom aboard gimbal

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Buddonkey View Post
    Welcom aboard gimbal
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gimbal_Lock For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,525 Times in 3,290 Posts

Welcome to the Talk gimbal

Thanks

Welcome Ron! I'm also a newbie grower but have found this place really helpful. Lot's of friendly folks willing to help. I'm also in a legal state (MA) in the US. I'm looking forward to seeing your first diary.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks

Welcome Gimbal,and good luck with your growing