Thread: One seedling considerably bigger than the other?

Thanks

Default One seedling considerably bigger than the other?

Hey guys, so I will be starting a diary like a lot of you have recommended to do, but I haven't posted enough yet to be able to access the diary section ok so I have 2 white widow seedlings (11 days old) on the go ATM under 3 X 45 W Cfls (will be changing over to MH & HPS further along the line, one of my seedlings is absolutely loving it's life, grown really big, got some lovely leaves coming through, the other one, meh not so much. I'm treating them exactly the same so I have no idea why one of them isn't doing as well? Could anyone hazard a guess? Will they ever even put? First grow so I'm far from an expert, sorry if I sound stupid for asking this!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Get posting then mukka. Take you 2min to get ya post up. Will need 10 for pics. Keep them under 2mb.

Hard say without pics. But they will grow at different rates matey as they maybe different phenos. no worry tbh.
    Keep cfl nice and close

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Different structure in dna would be my only guess