Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Labour MP urges people to smoke out side parliment

Thanks

Wink Labour MP urges people to smoke out side parliment

on the 19 of july a mp urged people to smoke weed out side parliment today as there a meeting about the campaign to legalize weed, He said his call would ‘challenge the Government’ and authorities to ‘arrest them and take them in’. Speaking during a debate on drugs policy in the Commons, Mr Flynn said: ‘I would call on people, and I know we’re not supposed to do this as members, to break the law. ‘To come here and use cannabis here and see what happens and challenge the Government, the authorities, to arrest them and take them in. anyone be going? i live too far away or id be there lighting up a biggie for sure. ONE LOVE~!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MacBud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MacBud View Post
    on the 19 of july a mp urged people to smoke weed out side parliment today as there a meeting about the campaign to legalize weed, He said his call would ‘challenge the Government’ and authorities to ‘arrest them and take them in’. Speaking during a debate on drugs policy in the Commons, Mr Flynn said: ‘I would call on people, and I know we’re not supposed to do this as members, to break the law. ‘To come here and use cannabis here and see what happens and challenge the Government, the authorities, to arrest them and take them in. anyone be going? i live too far away or id be there lighting up a biggie for sure. ONE LOVE~!
    Looks a couple months late no?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMGreene View Post
    Looks a couple months late no?

he said it on the 19th of july but the meeting will be held today buddy sorry should of said in post my bad

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MacBud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MacBud View Post
    he said it on the 19th of july but the meeting will be held today buddy sorry should of said in post my bad
    Sorry, I read it as he said on the 19th "today go smoke".

If I wasn't at work I would be there

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17), MacBud (10-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

You can bet that there will be no Labour politicians smoking weed.... Nothing quite like leading from the rear!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17), ggotch (10-10-17), Karsa (12-10-17), MacBud (10-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    You can bet that there will be no Labour politicians smoking weed.... Nothing quite like leading from the rear!
    I couldn't care less about the party to which they belong, but funny how they want US to take the risks upon ourselves for THEM to get the credit if it were to become legalised.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

M_C (09-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    I couldn't care less about the party to which they belong, but funny how they want US to take the risks upon ourselves for THEM to get the credit if it were to become legalised.
    Very much so Valentina, I have no doubt that the UK politicians are watching the US very carefully on this to allow them to take the credit when legalised whilst making sure the US do all the 'homework'!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Very much so Valentina, I have no doubt that the UK politicians are watching the US very carefully on this to allow them to take the credit when legalised whilst making sure the US do all the 'homework'!
    Indeed. I understand if the UK Government want to "get it right" so they watch other countries experiment and then THEORETICALLY the UK can in the future have it all together and we have some kind of system that just about works for everyone.

But the complete shutdown of legal highs a few years ago does not bode well, nor does the recent age restriction of energy drinks. There isn't even some kind of pendulum swing in their thought process, it's just been more and more restrictions with less and less enforcement - until they want to make a point and they make and example of someone, which I would not be surprised if that triggers more street riots and so on.

The powder keg is getting bigger and bigger.

I read this recently and it had really put into words what I have been feeling, "only believe what has been officially denied".

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

M_C (09-04-18)

Macky Guest

It's coming, the first steps will be decriminalisation, and we will be able to grow six Percy plants.

The medicinal not long after. Then recreational and we take a fuck load of tourism from Europe!

Legalising is out get out if jail free card for Brexit, they're holding it lol

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

M_C (10-04-18), Valentina (10-04-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast