Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: On A Coco Tip...Sage x 2 pheno, desco kush, strwb cough, Blueberry headband, cheese

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Default On A Coco Tip...Sage x 2 pheno, desco kush, strwb cough, Blueberry headband, cheese

So im hoping for a quick 3-4 week veg then flip.

So i have 7 plants and 1 cutting rooting out still.

Total 8 all told

descondida kush
    sage x2
    strawberry cough
    cheese x 2
    blue cheese
    blueberry headband

I had a few issues in seedling stage. Naff bottle of canna start grrrr.

They are now around 10 days old since they got better (looked shoite)

My usual set up of 600 watt lamps and parabolic shade, 6 inch filter and ducting. No frills set up this time, my expensive fan is elsewhere as i cant afford to lose 350 £ worth of fan...

Canna coco pro

Mix of air pots and standard, for a test, all will be 20 litres...

Photos to come but basically they small plants. we all seen it before lol. But i will get the ill pics on then the progress from there to now. Big shout to bud lightyear A) for mentoring me a while back B) for helping me sort these ill babies. youre a legend buddy
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Blue (13-10-17), Elias (21-10-17), GEORGE (03-01-18), jake420 (20-01-18), joker_the_smoker (13-10-17), Nappa (02-12-17), redisiel (14-10-17), Thing (04-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Woopwooop smoby mukka
    Glad see another diary goin bro. Fingers crossed for a smooth ride this time mate.

ATB

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Elias (21-10-17), GEORGE (03-01-18), jake420 (20-01-18), redisiel (14-10-17), SmobyToker#1 (13-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Woopwooop smoby mukka
    Glad see another diary goin bro. Fingers crossed for a smooth ride this time mate.

ATB
    Yeah you and me both matey....Well lets just say i've got my meds in order lol. Hmmm i need to do lots of reading as i want to make proper oil in a chamber (i have access to all the kit) but the oil will be helping a few ppl out including myself. I may be well generally speaking but my drive is for helping my friend (a 70 year old lady who has already beaten cancer, has had bad news recently). Let them try ruin this for me the buggers (old billicus)

Sound mate, tell me when im being a twat and my plants look shit along the way. oh and some advice too! lol

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Elias (21-10-17), GEORGE (03-01-18), jake420 (20-01-18), joker_the_smoker (13-10-17), redisiel (14-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Good luck mate nice selection. There

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

Elias (21-10-17), GEORGE (03-01-18), redisiel (14-10-17), SmobyToker#1 (14-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Good luck with this one smoby. Good to see you back at it with what happened previous. There's no stopping a guy and his grows eh mate.

Whats the deal with this sage, I see this strain mentioned a lot nowadays, must be a good one?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Elias (21-10-17), GEORGE (03-01-18), redisiel (14-10-17), SmobyToker#1 (14-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Good luck with this one smoby. Good to see you back at it with what happened previous. There's no stopping a guy and his grows eh mate.

Whats the deal with this sage, I see this strain mentioned a lot nowadays, must be a good one?
    Yeah im kinda ruthless at the moment, on a renegade mission. I've kinda decided fuck it and fuck them, all i want is my own meds like. I aint hurting no one so i don't see myself as a criminal.

The sage - What can i say. I remember once getting hold of some weed that tasted really sagey and nice. So i set out to find what it was! whilst im not convinced this is the strain, it has a sage taste and is very very nice, buds soooooo tight and stinky. I lost most of that weed along with my purple amherst sour diesel. But i had taken a cutting from her and she resided at my friends place a long way away. So, on this run i have the original cut (still rooting) and the other seed is growing that i had left. I'm hoping this pheno is a better one. The sage is a full blown, im putting you to sleep, no real control over it either. i ran that plant for 12 weeks from flip. And she didnt do too bad yield wise either, looked a lot and it was heavy too. Easy 4-4.5 ounces of pure buds done in canna soil. it wasnt the most successful yield but not bad for me in the dirt.

Anyway please all of you feel free to chime in and stuff if im doing summat wrong or silly or just generally being a twat lol. Thanks

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-10-17), Elias (21-10-17), GEORGE (03-01-18), jake420 (20-01-18), redisiel (14-10-17)

Thanks

Ok so this was pics when they just wouldnt grow due to bad canna start nutes. dropped it for A and B and instant movement took plac

1/10

Its a date i won't remember, seedlings stayed at 2 cm for roughly 2 weeks.

Then i gave the a and b and the next day movement.

By the 10/10

And now 10 days on

So im calling that 2 weeks growth, so another 3 weeks and flip them. I wont be going crazy on the training this time just a bit of gentle persuasion lol...

Products im using at the moment

Canna a and b
    rhizo
    photosynthesis plus
    great white shark
    silicon

Ec 0.8-10

ph 5.8

water temp 19c

Environment 60% rh
    temps between 23-26c lights on/off.

So looking good, not a xmas ting anymore but a welcome after xmas crop...

I'll update weekly to fit in with work.

I will be firing the full size groom up this week end as they are sat in the ds90 atm.

I gotta say these RAM humidifiers are actually quite good.

All the best and keep safe

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Elias (21-10-17), GEORGE (03-01-18), joker_the_smoker (22-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,838 Times

Hello SmobyToker,

A nice selection of strains there. Headband is awesome! I’ll join you for this

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elias For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-18), SmobyToker#1 (22-10-17)

Thanks

Hey Elias, Pull up a chair and chime in along the way, more the merrier yay!

spliff on

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Elias (22-10-17), GEORGE (03-01-18)

Thanks

Update coming soon. but tbh im fed up again, 3 times last week i had ppl shooting at me on here, not why i come here. So its left me wondering whats the point. a lot of the good ppl have gone and there are good ppl left but like Face said this place has changed. seems ppl wanna argue over shite.

I get enough hassle at home, so don't really feel like coming on here to get more like. oh well mnaybe im sensitive and being online in forum like this just isnt for me. What i do know tho, if it were face to face exchanges there would have been different things said. easy being mouthy from behind the keys isnt it!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (20-11-17), GEORGE (03-01-18)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast