Thread: Bitcoin blessing and woes.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,708 Times

Lightbulb Bitcoin blessing and woes.

Just thought I'd share this one with you as it make me weep slightly.

I don't know how many of you follow crypto currencies but it's something I've been quite interested in for a while so naturally I'm the sort of guy who would buy his seeds with bitcoin over cash if he can which remind me of this particualr incident.

Had been trying to find 'true og' seed which is supposed to be increadibly potent, managed to find a pack of five which when recieved turned out to have a load of freebies as the order was so expensive but only 1 of the 6 true og seeds expected.

The shop treated me like a liar and thief when I inquired as to what was going on.

Lesson learned on that vendor but when you factor in this years bitcoin price rise that seed transaction cost me £1344 in profits for one decent seed and a few freebies some of which died.

Luckily I bought more btc.

Anyone else have any bitcoin stories they'd like to share?
    Last edited by JB; 23-10-17 at 11:17 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-09-20), Karsa (23-10-17), M_C (23-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

You should have used one of our sponsors. Seedsman in particular as they give 25% off IIRC when bitcoins are used, as well as lots of freebies.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

JB (24-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I've never had any issues at all with seed vendors... Now delivery? That's another story!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-09-20)

Thanks

i want learn this

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fareed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-09-20)