Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pax 2 vs Pax 3

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,547 Times

Had to write lasts nights vape adventure this morning

Put a new half bowl in and finished the evening with the pax on number 3. Wouldn’t want to turn it up any more as it’s quite harsh but a few hits at this level put me securely on my arse for the evening, so much I decided the best place for my new toy is on the table next to the sofa so I don’t have to get up.

Not been this stoned on so little before, great device and I’m definitely a convert. Still love my bongs and may even use some abv for the occasional j but vaping is just so clean and tidy. The idea that you can actually choose what kind of high you want is amazing and the fact that this thing floored me coming from only smoking bongs, yes I’m very impressed!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eightleggeddj For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (31-10-20), Elias (30-10-17), GEORGE (11-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Yh it can fuck you.... I remember finding the high different than smoking myself. Youll start to get used to the harshness. Slow and deep does it for me :/

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (31-10-20), GEORGE (10-11-17)

Thanks

Its quite a challenge to find the right way of packing and smoking. Taken me a few days of trial and error, many videos and I think I’m finally getting it right. Packing it tight and taking lots of smaller draws to keep the temp right and I was in a mess last night!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eightleggeddj For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (31-10-20), GEORGE (10-11-17)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eightleggeddj View Post
    Its quite a challenge to find the right way of packing and smoking. Taken me a few days of trial and error, many videos and I think I’m finally getting it right. Packing it tight and taking lots of smaller draws to keep the temp right and I was in a mess last night!
    I have the Pax 3. It was a bit of a learning curve tbh. Sounds like you got it now though. Nice tightly packed oven and short draws. I also wait 5-10 seconds between draws to give it more time to fill with vapor. Clean, quick...Awesome

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

eightleggeddj (22-11-17), GEORGE (10-11-17), ggotch (10-11-17), Karsa (11-11-17)

Thanks

I bought the Pax 2 as a way to inhale weed about 12 months ago as a pain supplement after a life changing accident. I use it as an additional medication for neuropathic pain. The Pax2 is a lovely piece of engineering, discrete & nicely designed. I pack the chamber tightly with fine ground grass. I start on the second setting & inhale 3 or 4 times. 2 or 3 hits do me for an evening. I then put it up to 3 or even 4 to get the last out of that chamber full. I get 2 nights from one chamber. If I start higher I get mashed & that’s no fun when mobility’s an issue.

Anyway very civilised compared to years ago, when we smoked rough hash blunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annoyingmouse For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (31-10-20), Flyingscotsman (10-11-17), GEORGE (11-01-18)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by annoyingmouse View Post
    I bought the Pax 2 as a way to inhale weed about 12 months ago as a pain supplement after a life changing accident. I use it as an additional medication for neuropathic pain. The Pax2 is a lovely piece of engineering, discrete & nicely designed. I pack the chamber tightly with fine ground grass. I start on the second setting & inhale 3 or 4 times. 2 or 3 hits do me for an evening. I then put it up to 3 or even 4 to get the last out of that chamber full. I get 2 nights from one chamber. If I start higher I get mashed & that’s no fun when mobility’s an issue.

Anyway very civilised compared to years ago, when we smoked rough hash blunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have you tried the aftermarket 3D screen for the Pax 2/3? Its said to give better airflow and more even heating?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

eightleggeddj (22-11-17), GEORGE (11-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Have you tried the aftermarket 3D screen for the Pax 2/3? Its said to give better airflow and more even heating?
    No but I really fancy opening her up a bit with the screen and vented pusher kit

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eightleggeddj For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (31-10-20), GEORGE (11-01-18)

Thanks

I bought the Pax 2 vaporizer a few weeks ago, it is a great vape! My bf was looking at the Pax 3 but from what we could make out you're paying an extra £100 just to be able to use concentrates (which we don't have) and to be able to control your vape through the app on your phone (dont really get the point!) so he didn't buy it - which is a shame as I'm forced to share mine with him!!! :-(

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to optiboooptiboo For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (31-10-20), eightleggeddj (22-11-17), GEORGE (11-01-18)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by optiboooptiboo View Post
    I bought the Pax 2 vaporizer a few weeks ago, it is a great vape! My bf was looking at the Pax 3 but from what we could make out you're paying an extra £100 just to be able to use concentrates (which we don't have) and to be able to control your vape through the app on your phone (dont really get the point!) so he didn't buy it - which is a shame as I'm forced to share mine with him!!! :-(
    It may seem like a pointless gimmick but it’s actually a really good tool. Especially for med users. Being able to adjust the temps in small increments to get different effects is a great feature

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

eightleggeddj (22-11-17), GEORGE (11-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrNice View Post
    I have a mighty and wouldnt go back to smoking it now im used to it. The wify still smokes as she doesnt like trying new things. And im already hating the smoke.

Anyways the pax 2 will doo you fine unless your doing concentrates.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    mrnice, were you a ciggy smoker too? im down to my last pinch of baccy and as of tomorrow going cold turkey again (only way for me to quit) was contemplating getting the mighty in the new year as i dont want to go back to rolling pure joints im afraid itll trigger my need for tobacco again. i quit for 2 years straight but i slipped up after living in amsterdam for 7 months smoking pure joints, when i came back home i was dankrupt and fell back into the rolling tobacco ways again. hence my asking fella
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

BritishBotanics (22-11-17), Dionysos (31-10-20), GEORGE (11-01-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast