Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: (Canada) Four Plants Per Household Stupidity

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    The "staying in the body" thing is what bothers me, and "figuring it out" will take a whole lotta work if not impossible to have a fair boundary.

From what I understand THC is soluble in oil, so *THIS IS JUST ME THINKING OUT LOUD* if someone is a bit extra portly, they could well have THC in their body for as long as they stay rotund. In other words, it's not just chubby, frequent users who have to give it some thought, but women in particular (on the basis that oestrogen make a woman's body retain more fat, that is just scientific fact and I am not saying anyone is inferior etc. all that BS.

A blood test will not pick up what has been dissolved in the body fat.

A biopsy will not identify which time it was used that caused any impairment. Ratios of various cannabinoids as a guideline is not watertight because that ratio is different from different strains.

A hair sample test is useless if someone is bald or shaves their body hair.

Tolerance builds up if someone is a frequent user.

You are absolutely right, "shitshow" is what it will be when it comes to The Man, and it would be worse than now.
    The only way the "shitshow" will be able to sort of function is if they do years and years of research into our natural herb. They would have to try and classify weed like prescription drugs. Some prescription drugs you can't drive when taking and others are ok. That's said, as you say Valentina, how long will that take with all the different strains and strengths we have and we will continue to to advance so stronger strains will be produced as time goes by.

Like you say the issue is the length of time it stays in our system and also people have different tolerances. It can never be policed properly and anyone who does get caught will always be persecuted with the highest punishment to make examples of users.

It's always going to land at the feet of the PC brigade and we all know how that works out for the normal Joe Bloggs.

Sent from Thames Iron Works.⚒

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-11-18), Valentina (10-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

No pun intended but to put it bluntly, to have research with that kind of scope is economically not very viable, and that is why we have what we have now.

And I absolutely agree, those who are caught will have the book thrown at them and made an example.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-11-18), Ironman (10-04-18)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4