Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: (Canada) Four Plants Per Household Stupidity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Be lucky that you're allowed to grow at all.
    I believe those of us who grow in legal countries or states feel super blessed to be able to do so. I like how your comment really moved this thread forward. Your positivity is refreshing.

I'm sure Canada will figure it out right. Canada boarders several legal states so it is in their best interest to get it right. Massachusetts has a 6 per adult and 12 per household limit which to me seems perfect. Hopefully they move in that direction.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharlesRiverRat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-17), Trex (09-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Florida still hasn't issue any Medical Cards, but law was pass 3rd of January 2017, and stores were legal to open October 3rd, 2017. The BS just flowing.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Karsa (09-11-17), Trex (09-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesRiverRat View Post
    I believe those of us who grow in legal countries or states feel super blessed to be able to do so. I like how your comment really moved this thread forward. Your positivity is refreshing.

I'm sure Canada will figure it out right. Canada boarders several legal states so it is in their best interest to get it right. Massachusetts has a 6 per adult and 12 per household limit which to me seems perfect. Hopefully they move in that direction.

Dude , theres gonna be 2x the penalties as before if you are caught outside the boundareies 3x if someone selling to minors , IT was just a fucking ruse so the corporations could strangle us even more .

There are now weed breathalysers , Weed can stay in a system a good while , the half life of thc is like 48 hrs ffs , so im sure those breathalyzers will pick it up and if so BAM licenses suspended , huge fines , insurance will skyrocket .....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-17), M_C (09-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Dude , theres gonna be 2x the penalties as before if you are caught outside the boundareies 3x if someone selling to minors , IT was just a fucking ruse so the corporations could strangle us even more .

There are now weed breathalysers , Weed can stay in a system a good while , the half life of thc is like 48 hrs ffs , so im sure those breathalyzers will pick it up and if so BAM licenses suspended , huge fines , insurance will skyrocket .....
    I don't doubt there is going to be a ton of beurocracy with the implication of the law. 3x for selling to minors? That seems okay to me. Is there Democratic recourse for pushing back? In Massachusetts, the politicians tried to pull a shady move by completely changing the law the public had voted for and approved. There was a massive campaign to contact our legislators to say, "no way jack". Ultimately the politicians caved and the final bill signed into law by our Republican governor was very very close to the original language. How's that for democracy?

Now the law won't be fully implemented until July 2018 but progress is progress.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharlesRiverRat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-17), Trex (09-11-17)

Thanks

I'm curious if weed breathilyzers can detect edibles or topicals. The Vermont Republican governor said he would veto any bill that didn't have a weed breathilyzer clause included. Even after the State House and Senate passes a recreational bill with home grow. There are a ton of different arguments attached to this conversation.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharlesRiverRat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-17), Trex (10-12-17)

Thanks

with the right setup and a little luck, I could pull more than 40 oz's per year with a limit of 4 plants on the go at any one time.
    keeping everyone in the house happy

2 clones -> keep the best clone/plant in veg for the next 8 weeks while one plant in flower under a large screen for 10 weeks, under 1 600w hps giving you a yield of 10 oz's + per crop
    5 crops per year

12. The Following User Says Thank You to myEasyGrow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Heck Ill takes me allowed 4 and grows it in me cabin and plants more on the Gov land next to me cause they aint going to use their quota so mine as well use their allowance reckon I be alright lol

BWD

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-17), Memphis69 (10-11-17), Trex (10-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BackWoodsDrifter View Post
    Heck Ill takes me allowed 4 and grows it in me cabin and plants more on the Gov land next to me cause they aint going to use their quota so mine as well use their allowance reckon I be alright lol

BWD
    I like your attitude and life philosophy.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CharlesRiverRat For This Useful Post:

BackWoodsDrifter (10-11-17), GEORGE (11-12-17), Trex (10-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

4 plants = 20 oz.....it suits me

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-17), M_C (09-04-18), Trex (10-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

I say bollocks :/ why 4 plants? If we go to the shop are we only allowed to buy 4 beers? Weeds illegal here I know but same time I'm not gonna feel grateful if it ever goes legal with some bullshit rules. It shouldn't of ever been made illegal in the first place. Far too many families been hurt because of loved ones being locked up for me to kiss a politicians arse for doing what I would expect anyway. It's sort of like the other day a mate introduced someone and when he was up at the bar my mate tells me "you gotta respect him though he done 9years for that bit of work and didn't name anyone". Sorry but it doesn't earn my respect, your not supposed to grass in the first place. You ain't getting my respect for doing what's expected anyway.

Sod legalizing it just because some greedy fuckers who would of been happy to see the likes of us locked up have clocked on they can hype strains up and earn silly money. Mean while the people who've been part of the community for years will get brushed under the carpet. Don't legalize just decriminalize and let people grow as much as they want. Who is the victim of a crime if someone grows 40 plants instead of 4?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-12-17), M_C (07-12-17)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast