Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 9 Prescription Medications You Should Avoid Mixing With Weed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Top stuff chew.. Thanks for the write up buddy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-18), M_C (10-11-17), PoizonIvy (31-10-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,708 Times

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Was on suboxone for 2 years, never knew that it could contradict with weed.

I think if you stick to your prescribed dose you'd be nowhere near od'ing and it has zero recreational value so should only be taken as prescribed.
    Just to further the health and safety cause, even if this stuff doesn't get you high. If you don't have a tolerance to opiates it will kill you.

It is ridiculously fucking strong cns depressant.

Seriously, don't touch this stuff unless prescribed and don't try and get high on top of it because you'll just throw yourself in to withdrawal.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-18), Karsa (11-11-17), M_C (11-11-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Nice bit of info there chewy lad... top work

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-18), M_C (18-01-18)

Thanks

I have tourettes syndrome and take quetiapine 100mg at nite and sertraline 50mg mornings. I also smoke a a couple of spliffs a day to control my vocal and motor tics. I smoke a mix of tobacco and weed, this combo is very effective with my anger issues stemming from tourettes and adhd and ocd. I've doing research on myself using my wife to answer a questionare that I got from my psychiatrist. When I smoke a bong or pipe I find myself getting aggressive but when I smoke a joint with tobacco I'm fine. Is there anyone that can explain this?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Twitch2.0 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-18), M_C (18-01-18), Trex (28-01-18)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch2.0 View Post
    I have tourettes syndrome and take quetiapine 100mg at nite and sertraline 50mg mornings. I also smoke a a couple of spliffs a day to control my vocal and motor tics. I smoke a mix of tobacco and weed, this combo is very effective with my anger issues stemming from tourettes and adhd and ocd. I've doing research on myself using my wife to answer a questionare that I got from my psychiatrist. When I smoke a bong or pipe I find myself getting aggressive but when I smoke a joint with tobacco I'm fine. Is there anyone that can explain this?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    When you use the bong, what ever amount of gear you use, reduce it by 2/3. It could just be a case of too much too quick...Less is more with cannabis for many conditions

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-18), lipnobody (19-01-18), M_C (18-01-18), Trex (31-01-18), Twitch2.0 (18-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

So far ,consumin cannabis and a complete stop in eating grains of all sorts (Corn , wheat etc etc ) i has lowered my high blood pressure , ive lost 40 lbs , im off the Pressure pills,blood thinners .

The diets peolle consume is just a prolonged death sentance imho .

Diet people , its the main cause of 80% of illnesses ffs ,wake up .....

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-20), M_C (28-01-18)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    So far ,consumin cannabis and a complete stop in eating grains of all sorts (Corn , wheat etc etc ) i has lowered my high blood pressure , ive lost 40 lbs , im off the Pressure pills,blood thinners .

The diets peolle consume is just a prolonged death sentance imho .

Diet people , its the main cause of 80% of illnesses ffs ,wake up .....

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164

Bang on Trex.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Trex (31-01-18)

Thanks

This was an interesting read regarding why MJ affects drug metabolism (add w w w .) projectcbd.org/science/cannabis-pharmacology/cbd-drug-interactions-role-cytochrome-p450

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Digsby Chicken Caesar For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Great information mate and very well timed. My 82 years young mother is here for a few days. She has bad arthritis and has decided she would give weed a go (tomorrow 4th ). I know she takes ibuprofen and another drug for high blood pressure (don't know which one but will ask her tomorrow). Will these drugs interact.

If my old mum likes it I will grow her a high cbd medium thc strain (she wants to be a little bit stoned). She has never smoked even a cigarette in her life so we will be vaping....Should be interesting.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-20), M_C (03-04-18)

Thanks

Thumbs up Cool Thread Hoss

Everyone here is like "avoid prescriptions" but some people can't just stop taking there meds and switch to smoking instead like you can't just stop taking anti psychotics etc believe me I've tried it and ended up having a breakdown.
    Last edited by JonathanCash; 10-04-18 at 06:59 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JonathanCash For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-20)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast