Thread: Changing soil? Risks?

Thanks

Default Changing soil? Risks?

What are the risks involved with me changing the soil? I got "plagron soil" because the soil that the plant is currently growing from is fairly low quality with little perlite....

I've watched a good video on how to remove it all when it's dried out etc. etc. Doesn't look that difficult...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ast.enthus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Question is how yur plants doing in their present dirt? Ifin the answer is fine then don't fix what aint broken cause yual could shock yur plants something fearce ifin yual do it wrong. Wish ya luck friend and yields to yur likin. Use yur new dirt next round of fun

BWD

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-17), ggotch (17-12-17)