Thread: In Pot we Trust!

Thanks

Default In Pot we Trust!

The medical use of marijuana is examined from every side of a very complex issue with this documentary that charts the suffering of four chronically ill patients whose reliance on the illegal drug as a pain killer is in jeopardy due to federal anti-narcotic legislation. Reform organizations, prohibitionist groups, politicians, drug war critics, scientists, and celebrities all get their say in this fascinating analysis.

Last edited by M_C; 26-11-15 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Updated link

Thanks

Cool

Great post mate. Who said cannabis tokers/growers are a minority.

Thanks

This was a great movie and I felt myself getting a bit emotional and victorious when the two womens' symptoms disappeared as all us tokers are well aware. If only we could bring this movie to the unwashed masses they would be marching on their governments and throwing stones at pharmaceutical CEOs

Thanks

ive seen this where i am i had this on a thing called on-demand kinda like watching whatever movie you want at anytime.

Well this was on there and id have to say it was very entertaining and i learned a lot from it and id recommend watching it to any stoner

Thanks

hey floydian good to see you back mate!

Thanks

just watched that and it was quality someone should do a british one like that and present it to the government

see the size of those plants