Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dripper leaks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

When the black dripper is up straight the drip does run down the spike so guess its fine I'm just sure I used to have my spikes in at an angle. How's my luck though, the bloody bulb went today so currently got them under cfl gonna have too go get a new bulb tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing these cuttings take off been a long time since I had a tent full of bud. Got my lemon haze in flower but they kinda small so ain't expecting a huge amount of them. I may stick a diary up well have too see.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Nappa (11-12-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

As long as it hits the coco it will be fine...

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Nappa (11-12-17)

Thanks

You measured the rate of yours karsa? Online for me says black drippers are 2L per hour which should mean each 15minutes gives 500ml. Run mine for 5minutes and only got about 60ml so still works out less than half of what it should be.

Thanks

Might want to ignore that lol I only just clocked I had that tap bit open on the Wilma so what was getting pumped through was also having some go back round and into the res lol. Gonna run them now for 15minutes and see what we end up with no doubt gonna be better or least I imagine it will. Proper div at times lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

lol just push that spike into your medium all the way down
    when using drippers i try not to push my drippers all the way into the piping
    i like to see that its clean coming through
    you may not think its getting enough feed but you will be surprised
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

Thanks

Just went out and got the 600w bulb as mine broke. Got that in and so suspect they will need a watering from Wilma tomorrow. Gonna go with every other day first week then onto once a day and just Increase over time as they grow.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Id use the blueones that come woth the wilma. Also if your using coco with the wilma id be carefull. You may get a host defficiencies.

Coco should idealy be fed run to waste. Or if you have to bottom "wick" feeding. Nutrients shoundnt recirc in coco as it strips macro elements and can create inbalences with Cations. "CEC".

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Cheers, have used a Wilma before in the past. Tbh this time round I will probably just use it for veg. Was running into problems with the hand watering and ordered this as never messed up with it. Although truth be told I sorted that now so really its just laziness lol. Ill be hand watering by time I'm in flower just as plan on having plants too huge to be so close in the Wilma.

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    You measured the rate of yours karsa? Online for me says black drippers are 2L per hour which should mean each 15minutes gives 500ml. Run mine for 5minutes and only got about 60ml so still works out less than half of what it should be.
    Aye man. 8 drips is 36 litres every hr. So I have it on twice a day at 15 and 30 min intervals in the end. Depended on what lights I used as I swapped the schedule quite a bit.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Nappa (12-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

I run wilma with coco from veg to flower and don't get any deficiencies.

I Have done since I started, my advice is make sure you feed them atleast once EVERYDAY. It's hydro not soil truss me. I have done loads of variations side by sides (admittedly not documented on here) The days you don't feed them slows them down, and make stems 'woodier'.

Coco is well aerated and allows oxygen in unlike soil where you can kind of suffocate the roots, add airpots or smart pots and your onto a winner.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast