Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mighty not making me high

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

When vaoimg you dont smoke it like a cig long and deep imtskes does it for me. The high is abit different. Feels more cleaner whe you get used to it. My advice would be to take a tolerence break then go back to the vape. Youll feel it then.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

British green (03-01-18), GEORGE (03-01-18), ggotch (03-01-18)

Thanks

How about munching your gear? On a previous no baccy phase I messed about to see how much it took to get properly wasted, lightly toasted etc then would make up cookies or yogurts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hashhound For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,536 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jofus View Post
    I recently took the plunge to get off bacci once and for all
    vaping my weed was the final step, as I did the main part with ecig
    vape.
    If its just the tobacco that bothers you and not the smoking itself (not that vaping is less risky you're swapping out smoke based VOCs that mutate DNA, for cadmium, chromium, lead, manganese and nickel which are also carcinogenic btw) then get yourself a pack of Greengo it's about £13 for 30g the same as a pack of rolling baccy. Has no nicotine in it, its made from papaya and hazel leaf, which for me meant actually when I switched I found myself craving a spliff less but now it's been 5 months I'm smoking as regular as ever again, but it fills up the rizla and helps the weed burn in the same way tobacco does.

I tried a pure hash joint recently and it was so much effort to keep lit and to suck through... I'm happy with Greengo it's nothing like that rose tobacco replacement stuff that tastes like perfume.. Greengo is very subtle sort of incense smell to it and I smoke it with weed in public places and nobody gives me any funny looks as its not the usual smell.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nom For This Useful Post:

Karsa (06-01-18), lipnobody (07-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nom View Post
    If its just the tobacco that bothers you and not the smoking itself (not that vaping is less risky you're swapping out smoke based VOCs that mutate DNA, for cadmium, chromium, lead, manganese and nickel which are also carcinogenic btw) then get yourself a pack of Greengo it's about £13 for 30g the same as a pack of rolling baccy. Has no nicotine in it, its made from papaya and hazel leaf, which for me meant actually when I switched I found myself craving a spliff less but now it's been 5 months I'm smoking as regular as ever again, but it fills up the rizla and helps the weed burn in the same way tobacco does.

I tried a pure hash joint recently and it was so much effort to keep lit and to suck through... I'm happy with Greengo it's nothing like that rose tobacco replacement stuff that tastes like perfume.. Greengo is very subtle sort of incense smell to it and I smoke it with weed in public places and nobody gives me any funny looks as its not the usual smell.
    ive used the tranquilitea as a replacement in tge past i liked that it didnt burn the back of my throat and seemed to have a different burn temperature, or so i thought anyhow.
    nom a good hash joint shoukd be rolled around a toothpick or similar, kept in a cool place before toothpick removed and smoked, takes an age tho but you get baked so baddddd, finish off by bonging the end ya cant hold! pixi joints are what we called em. partly cause ya ended up seeing fairys n pixis n shit! good times.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-19), Karsa (08-01-18)

Thanks

I have an arizer air and it gets me pretty buckled although the first day or two I wasn't impressed, just try and play about with the settings etc (red light is advised for mine but I always use the orange). It is a different high I find but once you get it on point it will be awesome.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KieranH For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-19)

Thanks

Crafty was my first. At that time I enjoyed it. S&B makes some of the best Vapes available. Unfortunately they have reliability issues. Biggest issue is the non replaceable battery. You can pay for it to be changed. I’m told it’s £90+. So over time it would loose its effectiveness. Seen some stop turning on after 2 years. My volcano has broke twice too. Think my next vape will be that ghost mv1.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Thorsday For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-19)

Thanks

vape isnt smoking you obviously don't like vapour me either i like smoke

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dcmntnrlty For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

fukin vapes.........man up and get a decent bong bach

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-19), lipnobody (30-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    fukin vapes.........man up and get a decent bong bach
    Nowt like a good huff on the bong captn

Sent from my TREKKER-M1 CORE using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-19)

Thanks

They recommend eating a little something greesy after vaporizing, because the THC bings onto fat and works properly together.. This is why i get high the next morning i eat breakfast haha

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rastagurlx90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-19)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast