Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mighty not making me high

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Got one of these for my mighty yesterday and can confirm it's knocks the socks off me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (20-12-17), GEORGE (20-12-17), Ironman (20-12-17)

Thanks

Well I’m completely puzzled, I’m getting vapor, albeit a little on the wispy side, so vaporisation
    must be taking place. I watched every video out there before buying as I didn’t want a disaster.
    What is puzzling me is if I smoke current weed with bacci it works, but not so in vape, completely
    baffled maybe it’s not the best green, but then it wouldn’t get me stoned smoking it would it ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jofus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Just turn the heat up a little, and smoke it like a bong. Works much better than trying to get it to vape. lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Ironman (20-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

I get on with mine ok, like a bong is best. Long steady inhale. 😉

I've gone a lost my bloody charger😕

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger-bud View Post
    Got one of these for my mighty yesterday and can confirm it's knocks the socks off me.

Where did you get that bruv? I've seen an on e bay for £40 but they look a bit shady. No box in the photo or nothing.

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-12-17), Ginger-bud (20-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Amazon mate £49 and was delivered the next morning. Had 4 goes on it last night and it messed me up , I loved it haha

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (20-12-17), Gaz (20-08-18), GEORGE (21-12-17), ggotch (20-12-17), Ironman (20-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger-bud View Post
    Amazon mate £49 and was delivered the next morning. Had 4 goes on it last night and it messed me up , I loved it haha

same bubbler and apparently good quality according to a mate, whos just received his, eBayitem number:291915964119....£17 :shock:

i bought the 40+£ one

essential bit of kit mind,two puff-gurgles on my arizer n im anybodies,a right sack of sh1t

to the op,i have different vapouriser (arizer air)but vapour is vapour,and i first heat mine to maximum and then lower it to middle/green setting and take a hit,puts me on my ass straight away.

the arizer is like an ecig in that you adjust the power according to the state of the hit,on the fly,i dont have a fixed setting in mind i make it up as i go.

in through the mouth into lungs and back out through the nose for the taste hit,always works,also joint dry erbs will make more exhale but less hit i find,i keep my pipe erb at 65-70rh,less exhale,biig hit

takes a while to get hang of any vape machine,just need patience and practise

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (22-12-17), GEORGE (21-12-17), Ginger-bud (21-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

quick q, jofus, you mix baccy in with yer js?

try rolling pure for a few days then hit the vape but pack it not too tight but not too loose, it takes a while to perfect it, take a long steady inhale and slowly release it do it a few times then try stand up! hope youll master it dude, im looking into getting a mighty myself, ive used a pals a few times and i recon i could get used to it
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (22-12-17), GEORGE (21-12-17), ggotch (21-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I had the same problem with my Crater and found the problem. It was sucking air between the chamber and the mouth piece. Make sure there is no bits of weed between the seal and that the seal is new they don't last long. Yours may be different type design but I think sucking air could be the problem. Check your weed after smoking if it isn't real brown dry and disintegrates easily then your vape is sucking air from somewhere. Could be anywhere where there is a sealing ring.

Realy like my Crater 420, its never going to be a blunt but I can smoke it indoors and my lungs are thankfull
    Last edited by toblue; 21-12-17 at 02:10 PM.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (22-12-17), GEORGE (21-12-17), ggotch (21-12-17), Ginger-bud (21-12-17), lipnobody (22-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jofus View Post
    I recently took the plunge to get off bacci once and for all
    vaping my weed was the final step, as I did the main part with ecig
    vape.

Unfortunately so far the mighty is not making me high at all
    I’m vaping at 170c bumping up to 190 as I progress through the bowl
    I am getting Vapor although it is quite wisp, which surprised me as my bud is quite dry
    I’m using capsules to save cleaning the thing every 5 mins, filling them 3/4 full, fairly loose pack
    I smoked about 4/5 of these capsules through this evening with very little effect, no red eye, no dry throat,
    nothing ! I thought the bud might be average, so I smoked some and it seemed to work ok.
    But in the vape I’m using 5 times more than I would smoking without any effect, I’m truly baffled perhaps someone could help
    Hey Jofus, I've found vaping gets some getting used too but general experience has been pretty good. I've found the below to be useful :

Ensure you herbs are finely grounded : The finer you grind your herb the more surface is available to be exposed to the heat inside the oven. This ensures that the heat will be evenly distributed and you’ll release far more terpenes and cannabinoids.

Fill your oven but not too tight! : Once you have finely ground herbs, it is time to fill the oven. The good news is the more herb you place in your vaporizer the more you’ll feel the effects. However, it is important that you do not pack your over too tight. If you overfill the oven you will restrict the airflow and prevent air passing through the chamber and into your mouth!

Use the right temperature
    : Of all tips this one is the most subjective. Everyone prefers to vape their cannabis at different temperatures. In short, the higher the temperature, the stronger the high will be but the trade off is you lose some of the flavour. Vaping at a low temperature means the effects will be more steady but you’ll get a more consistent flavour and be able to taste the delicate nuances of each strain..
    Personally, I like to start on a low temperature maybe around 170°C and then turn it up 10°C every 20 mins or so - I find I get the most out of my herbs this way and means I get both the flavour as well as the high.

Keep Your Vape clean! : After a vaping session the last thing you will want to do is clean your vape but like doing the dishes it really is just best to get it out of the way! Once the vaporizer has fully cooled, the residue will congeal and harden turning cleaning your vaporizer into a chore. If left dirty, the residue left over from vaping can block your air path meaning less clouds. Just remember, a clean vape is a long lasting vape!
    Last edited by Mrthccbd; 03-01-18 at 07:47 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrthccbd For This Useful Post:

Gaz (20-08-18), GEORGE (03-01-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast