Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Feeding with your wilma

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Lights have came back on and plants are looking good. Only hope now is the pots get light asap, so can water them daily. Having the roots already there deffo should be quicker than what I'm used to with potting up. The watering actually has them looking better. I think next time will do what I say and just up the feeding schedule bit sooner so the pots never feel light. Makes it sound like they got thirsty and went droopy, they didn't but was heavier and looking better. Lesson learned for next time ay.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-18), Nappa (05-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

Keep a feel for your pot and the best judge will be your self
    Get a feel for your dry pot to your wet pot
    Its harder for guys on the forum to be exact without being there
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (03-01-18), GEORGE (05-01-18)

Thanks

Yeah its all good man, I know for next time I want to up the feeding schedule sooner. I didn't let the pots get too lighter but lighter than I think works best with the Wilma. Anyway more proof of that I think is that I just hand watered last night and branches have got thicker already and happier. Think that tells me they wasn't getting enough water. Anyway I'm still well pleased I brought the Wilma as the growth rate is nuts both plant and roots. I was running into problems and solved it but this just fixed any issues I was having and made things even better still.

Another two weeks and I'm gonna flip them I could do it now tbh but want to be sure I get a good yield in the new set up to start the new year right.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-01-18)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Yeah its all good man, I know for next time I want to up the feeding schedule sooner. I didn't let the pots get too lighter but lighter than I think works best with the Wilma. Anyway more proof of that I think is that I just hand watered last night and branches have got thicker already and happier. Think that tells me they wasn't getting enough water. Anyway I'm still well pleased I brought the Wilma as the growth rate is nuts both plant and roots. I was running into problems and solved it but this just fixed any issues I was having and made things even better still.

Another two weeks and I'm gonna flip them I could do it now tbh but want to be sure I get a good yield in the new set up to start the new year right.
    When was the res changed last and what was the pH and ec fresh in and last test...

Could be it had all it needed and you changed the res or fresh oxygenated water from the hand feed?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    When was the res changed last and what was the pH and ec fresh in and last test...

Could be it had all it needed and you changed the res or fresh oxygenated water from the hand feed?

Nah i checked the res after a week. It was my own fault i didnt up the feeding to twice a day when i should have. The pot got light but as was still getting water in it it wouldn't go droopy although over time suspect it would have. I was always going to hand water anyway just as that wilma i brought has the pots too close for me to flower them in the wilma. I got that as its what fitted 10 plants and in my current tent but if i was gonna use a wilma for flower id want a wilma 5 pot under each light. Hand watered 2 days ago now or 1 and a half and when the lights go on today i know they will need another watering. Gonna give them another week and think by then be watering daily so going to buy a water butt to make life easier lol just mix the nutes up once a week.

They are looking better already though i will shove a photo up tomorrow and show you guys how their looking.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-01-18)

Thanks

I reckon you should be doing a daily now tbh, post a pic mukka...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-01-18), redisiel (05-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    I reckon you should be doing a daily now tbh, post a pic mukka...

You know what mate if I was watering them first hour of lights coming on I think you would be right. I mean now will show as the 5th but I could have watered them for it to show as the 4th. Where I watered them stupid time it seems they need watering this sort of time lol. Next watering though gonna change that and then will be like you say and watering daily.New set up is gonna be ordered next week, then a week in veg in there before I flip them. Been another learning curve with the Wilma which I will improve on next time and expect ill learn bits n pieces with the new set up running. Can't wait to see how these ladies look and smell once flipped. Also have my lemon haze on week 5 Monday so half way there and like I mentioned one is smelling proper of strong lemon.

Also best mate just got 2 more clones from someone who can grow perfect and always have top stuff. I don't even care what strain, if he grew it I want it. Anyway he got 2 clones from him of platinum dolato and black cherry punch. Will probably run the black cherry punch along with the stardawg.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18), Karsa (05-01-18), redisiel (05-01-18)

Thanks

Taken today they'll get another week at least vegging and maximum two weeks. Not the best photos but have grown quick for me and will only continue to improve.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180105_1915380_rewind.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	355101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180105_1919515_rewind.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	355102

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18), Karsa (05-01-18)

Thanks

Ah so dinky....

You need bigger pots/ tent
    Lovely looking though. These were cuts from a mother from your mate right?

Watering twice a day in flower with them I reckon.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (05-01-18), GEORGE (08-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

yeah should be because of the small pots
    can always get the bigger ones next run

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18), Karsa (06-01-18)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast