Page 34 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Bong photos

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Lol aye it's all over the shop - but it does a damn good job of cleanin' that smoke! The ashcatcher was cleaned day before yesterday was going to do it today but bleh, too busy and now I can't really be arsed.. Will do before I get new stuffs

Thanks

aye they do get manky pretty quick dont they? what you planing on next? things might well be looking up for me on the job front which would mean i could buy new glass but also mean i might have to ditch my grow i'll just need to see what happens and if the grow gets cut down i'll try and rehome the lil uns but i'll be leaving it till the last minute to decide whats gonna happen

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

lol that's one crowded set up there eggs new a/c is cool man, lookin forward to seeing what you pick up next

here's how my blue 1000ml is looking with the new reduced diffy and 14mm a/c with roor downtube and bowl.

pics would have been better if i could have been arsed cleaning the downpipe! everything's getting a clean in a few days so more pics then, maybe a new milk vid.

the diffy makes the joint look much tidier

i've got nothing done today 'cept nearly an eighth in the bong

Thanks

Nice man, think I'll need to get one of them myself. Gonna go for a bioshock elite I think.. Just 'cause I fancy something that I can bully and not have to bother about too much I'm suck between the 8-arm perc'd beaker, and a 2 x 6arm overlapping perc'd beaker.. Basically it's between these two('cept the overlap I'd go for is a beaker What do you fellas think? Was sure I was going with the overlap one yesterday but I'm not sure.. that 8arm is swaying me slightly.. I think I prefer the former.. but not sure

Last edited by Eggbox; 09-03-10 at 10:09 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

i'm really into that beaker like. plus i'd prefer a single perc. they're both obviously amazing bongs though man.

these are cool too:

but that bio elite 8 arm is just teh pwn8ge

Thanks

i'd be inclined to go for the straight tube Egg

Thanks

So you'd go with the 8arm, tay? Yeahh - see i'm really swaying bear in mind guys the overlap I was looking at the other day was a beaker, and looks just like the one you posted there but it's their elite range so is a bit more sturdy

But aye, those other two had my attention briefly the other day Deffo need me a beaker - most probably a bio elite - just need to figure out which I'd prefer out of the 2x6arm and the 8arm. The difference in drag on them is near unnoticeable to me. I think it's down to the 6arms having bigger slits on the perc stems, whereas the 8arm has a rounder, shallow cut with a smaller hole.. Ach it's too close to call for me, haha

Thanks

The 8 arm is a tried and tested design plus its trees are fully open.

I had a think about it and the double is probably just going to be dragtastic.

Thanks

i posted that last post of mine very quickly inbetween games of cod and never noticed its a double perc, what i'd go for is the single perc version of the straight tube. i want either that or a layback inline

On1879 whats the reason for the hole on the bottom of the tree percs? is it just to stop it being draggy?

Thanks

Yeh man the open ends reduces the drag.

I'm gettin a straight up and down inline tube as well like the HOPS but made by Bio.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to on1879 For This Useful Post:

The Green Man (11-03-10)

Page 34 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 ... LastLast