Thread: Nutriculture amazon growing system

Thanks

Default Nutriculture amazon growing system

Hi peeps hope you have all had a good xmas am trying my next grow back in this system (last time went wrong due to water in res getting to hot ) was just wondering if people have used them any tips.
    Think I'll be looking at keeping plants fairly short as got the 8 pot system , I've been trying to think of the best way of plant support was thinking of scrog'ing but thought if I had to change jets might be a bit awkward .
    I will see how it goes on this one they are looking good at mo but only been in a week let's see what happens

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Langers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

Do you have a chiller this time bud? Or are temps fine
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-17), Langers (31-12-17)

Thanks

Switched over to led about a year ago has sorted out heat problems I had in tent so done the last year in soil then remembered I had that amazon up in the loft so thought I'd give it anouther go hopefully be good there all looking good at mo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Langers For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (01-01-18), GEORGE (31-12-17)

Thanks

Nice bud. I imagine they are a pain to rez change

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-01-18), Langers (01-01-18)

Thanks

Not to bad use anouther pump and bit of tubing into a bucket then to the bathroom hopefully it will all be good on this one have just been reading on here about putting the pump on a timer on 15mins then off 15mins so will have to pop to shop and get one I can see the sense in it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Langers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-01-18)

Thanks

Always like the thought of aeroponics but really need to swap misters out every week and clean them properly then swap back again
    Like having a second lot of misters on standby
    I was tempted to add some misters into my rdwc setup but left it out this time
    1 thing you can do next time is build a frame for underneath your amazon and have a tap fitted on the bottom
    That way you can run a hose from this to empty your amazon easier
    With the frame under the amazon it will raise it enough just for a right angle tap
    Make rez change easier buddy. let it drain though gravity

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-01-18), Langers (02-01-18)

Thanks

Good thinking mate will do that for the next one (as long as this one goes ok ) still a lot of lernining to do on it the plants seem to be loving it so far just topped them let them veg for anouther 2 weeks then turn
    I'm checking everything twice a day just to make sure it's all running properly will let you know how it goes

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Langers For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (02-01-18), GEORGE (02-01-18)

Thanks

Cool buddy pop a diary up

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-01-18), Langers (03-01-18)

Thanks

Might do allways scares me a bit posting pictures up plus not to sure how to do from my iPad as doesn't put it in the right format have been thinking of getting an iMac but bit pricy just to post a diary up on here ( not the best with computers any way ) ����

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Langers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-20)

Thanks

Thanks, looking forward to starting indoor planting. I hope to get some cheap growing system..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mogana For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-20)