Thread: Root Rot ???

Thanks

Default Root Rot ???

Hi ladies and gents.
    My setup is dwc .4 buckets
    Is this Root Rot ?

About reservoir temps
    I keep my airpumps outside so temps in the morning when lights start are 18c - 64.5f..
    They end up at 22c - 71.5f when lights go out.
    Very rarely they touched 23c - 73.5f
    I am using ice bottles from time to time.
    They are 8 weeks in veg and definately this is not a proper root mass for that long of veg.

I am using voodoo juice.But i didnt add alot in the last res change since AN are suggesting to use it in the first 2 weeks of veg and flowering and i thought my root enviroment had been colonized already by the beneficials
    I am usin bio roots and gh flora series.Can it be just color of some nute ?
    If this is root rot, should i try to eliminate it using the voodoo juice or use peroxide ?
    Thx .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	criticalsmall.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	355124   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wwsmall.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	355125   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ogsmall.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	355126   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Northern Lsmall.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	355127  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ganja4 For This Useful Post:

British green (07-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Wash the roots off if possible in the shower and if not in your buckets with clean fresh water. Once this is done give your buckets a right good clean. Clean enough so you’d be happy to drink outta them. Then make sure you fill the buckets up two inches below net pot . The water you are now using needs to be stood for 24 hours before use . Then feed the some canna rhizo at around 0.5 ml per litre or 0.2 ec above the base . Ph is fine if you set it at 5.8 and let it drift up to 6.2 before any adjustments are needed. The voodoo juice is probably breeding in the res once temps get high enough . I’d recommend canna aqua a and b Vega and flores for a very easy grow and there cheap at a tenner a litre for both parts

Sent from a green and pleasant land

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

ganja4 (07-01-18), ggotch (09-01-18), Karsa (07-01-18), MonsterEnergy (07-01-18)