Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What to buy

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

totally agree cap, heat is a major yield/potency killer mon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (19-01-18), GEORGE (19-01-18), Karsa (19-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    never a truer saying bach.......

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-18), Hashhound (19-01-18)

Thanks

Think the bottom line is to hold off and make a couple big upgrades in terms of light and extraction when it's affordable. In the meantime I'll just need to get my shit down and get the fundamentals in order.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hashhound For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-18)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    With proper vpd then it isn't. But that's not the point of the thread.

OP I would agree with cap, listen to the Welshman he knows his stuff mukka

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-18), Hashhound (19-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    in that space with a proper fan + cooltube i`d run a 250 bach..... or a 200 watt LED !!! your call ...heres a fact light plays a major factor in growing dope...............but its not GOD !!! ive gone back to running a 400 watt HID in my flowering chamber !!! i did have 300 watts of LED in there my harvests were poor last 3 grows to much light + shit....now im running 400 watts HID the groom has settled back into the groove.......... ewe can throw as much light as ewe wanna @ them but if other things arnt dialled in your FUCKED.............
    Hey man, what LED panel did you use?

If I went with hps instead what kind of ventilation would you think of using. One of these rvk fans?

And gonna explain bach to me ha. I knew a farmer who lived in the valleys and it's not something I ever heard him say. Urban dictionary says it means bitch ass c*nt hahaha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hashhound For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (19-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hashhound View Post
    Hey man, what LED panel did you use?

If I went with hps instead what kind of ventilation would you think of using. One of these rvk fans?

And gonna explain bach to me ha. I knew a farmer who lived in the valleys and it's not something I ever heard him say. Urban dictionary says it means bitch ass c*nt hahaha
    im using skylines in my veg room and cutting / mum room ive got 3 panels in total 1 x 400 watt ....2 x 50 watt i cannot fault the for vegging plants though ive never flowered under them on their own,,, bach means ....boy / son / mate.....infact it can mean a composer to. atb

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Hashhound (19-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    im using skylines in my veg room and cutting / mum room ive got 3 panels in total 1 x 400 watt ....2 x 50 watt i cannot fault the for vegging plants though ive never flowered under them on their own,,, bach means ....boy / son / mate.....infact it can mean a composer to. atb

Checked them skylines out they look a piece of kit! You not tempted to try a grow start to finish with them see what they can really do? Cheers buddy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hashhound For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (19-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hashhound View Post
    Checked them skylines out they look a piece of kit! You not tempted to try a grow start to finish with them see what they can really do? Cheers buddy
    tbh i`d need another 400 panel to light up the flowering chamber properly so no is the answer though i am gonna flower out this querkle x under them ? but the plant will only be small as im growing it in a 1 litre pot of dirt.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Hashhound (27-01-18)

Thanks

I'm about to grab a new light viparspectra for my tent I'm in the process of setting up. It's a 2x2x4.6ft. My original plan was the 450w, 2 plants with lst, but now I'm wondering if the 300w could cover that with a few cfls.
    My inline fan and carbon filter will be here tomorrow, so I'm going to purchase the light after setting those up. If anyone's used the viparspectra and has results or advice, or any other opinions on leds they like let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2