Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: GMO's will it growdrobe?

GMOGreen Guest

Default GMO's will it growdrobe?

Welcome

So I plan to do a mixed garden growdrobe. Reason being I don't really have access to a garden to speak of and I figure why not get the lil one involved with growing things

Starting out very simple and we'll see where it goes. I've got a mini greenhouse racking inside an old wardrobe, currently running a 30w blue cfl and a couple 10w leds. I will be slowly upgrading the lighting to allow for more layers of growing

Current residents are a couple freshly transplanted aloe, a couple recently germed Japanese black pine bonsai, 6 chillies (some will be moved to my front door after a few months and one into my tent for the chilli comp) and a couple crit kush seeds I'm gonna use to have a lil play at bonsai and taking a cut or 2 from for learning purposes... none will live past a week if they do take

Oh and I picked up a blueberry plant from poundland that will probably never gonna take

Gonna grab some seeds over the next few weeks; herbs, berries and maybe some cucumbers and together

Let's see... will it growdrobe?

New Diary - Mephisto vs Fastbuds
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (24-01-18), M_C (24-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

ooooh thats posh.. if the plants got water light and air they will thrive taking cuttings is rocket science btw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    ooooh thats posh.. if the plants got water light and air they will thrive taking cuttings is rocket science btw
    My planned technique is, nib off new growth, bung in a rockwool cube and bung that in a sandwich bag and then pop 'er back where she was 😂

New Diary - Mephisto vs Fastbuds
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966
    Last edited by GMOGreen; 24-01-18 at 10:28 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (24-01-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Lil update from the drobe

We have life in 5 out of 6 chillies,

I snapped the tap root on the 6th whilst digging around for it

I've removed the oversized drip trap to allow more light down to the blueberry "stick"

And as the crit kush were half dry yesterday, they had a lil splash that ran straight out but got sucked back up. Roots were dangling so, Today I water and rhizotoniced 2 x 2l pots with about 500ml and then popped em in to save drenching the roots again

These will be their pots for life I think. I've moved em into the "larger fruits" wardrobe which is running 125w led... it's abit more powerful than I'd like so I've raised it to around 3 feet away, I've got some 12w led bulbs on the way so if they don't like the heat I can dial em down soon enough

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GMOGreen; 27-01-18 at 08:00 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (04-02-18), ggotch (01-02-18), joker_the_smoker (01-02-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Couple new editions to the growdrobe

2 red current "sticks"
    2 raspberry "sticks"
    And 1 more blueberry as the first seems to have actually started moving

Will be looking for suggestions on low watt veg lighting with reasonable penetration if has any ideas

Looking for 30-100w that'll cover 2x3 feet just for seedling/veg so doesn't need to be too intense. I've got a couple cob led and cree led e7 bulbs on their way to test out but they are only 15w a piece so any suggestions would be appreciated

TIA

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GMOGreen Guest

Picture from today

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (04-02-18), joker_the_smoker (01-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

looking good gmo, makes change to see something new other than canna lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    looking good gmo, makes change to see something new other than canna lol
    Cheers joker. Yeah I figured I had the space and I wanted to show me kid how stuff grows and get em off the "technology" for a few minutes a day atleast

Hopefully will be "fruitful", if you pardon the pun

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

ggotch (01-02-18), joker_the_smoker (01-02-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Evening folks,

So we got our hands a lil dirty today. Me and the wee one planted 2 Cambridge strawberry bulbs, 3 alpine strawberries from seed and we put 3 watermelon seeds in to starter pots

The poundland berry "sticks" all seem to be coming to life

New pots

Chilli comp entry (will be moving to a tropical island tomorrow... 400w hps)

Japanese black pine bonsai

Aloe and my back up chilli's

I think it's raspberry

And I think these are red current (I got the two mixed up)

And blueberries (these still look like sticks but the second picture is new growth that wasn't there when it started)

I hope you've been thoroughly entertained

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (04-02-18), Ginger-bud (05-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

cracking drobe bach jest remember to water as + when

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast