Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

Thread: GMO's will it growdrobe?

  1. #21
    Mrs Beefheart Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Well I can't teach ya nothing the capt probably ain't already about germing

    Not to sound to rude; warm and moist.

    That about all ya can do for hurrying a seed up eh

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    im keeping them sweet warm and moist lol .......think they need the magic lights
    will have to sweet talk him ...my key has been revoked

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  3. #22
    GMOGreen Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    im keeping them sweet warm and moist lol .......think they need the magic lights
    will have to sweet talk him ...my key has been revoked
    I think the next step will be running a led of your own eh? Somewhere to hang your grow trophies and all 😎

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  5. #23
    Mrs Beefheart Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    I think the next step will be running a led of your own eh? Somewhere to hang your grow trophies and all ��

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    he gave me it all before lol ....i gave it away
    now im back to begging

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  7. #24
    Hobbit Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Evening folks,

    So we got our hands a lil dirty today. Me and the wee one planted 2 Cambridge strawberry bulbs, 3 alpine strawberries from seed and we put 3 watermelon seeds in to starter pots

    The poundland berry "sticks" all seem to be coming to life

    New pots



    Chilli comp entry (will be moving to a tropical island tomorrow... 400w hps)



    Japanese black pine bonsai



    Aloe and my back up chilli's



    I think it's raspberry



    And I think these are red current (I got the two mixed up)



    And blueberries (these still look like sticks but the second picture is new growth that wasn't there when it started)



    I hope you've been thoroughly entertained

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Nice little garden you have there mate. Im guessing the watermelons will go outside later is it cause no way your gunna grow a melon in there lol. Also blueberries and currants are seasonal mate. Just something to think about. Best of luk.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  9. #25
    GMOGreen Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    he gave me it all before lol ....i gave it away
    now im back to begging
    Tbh I bet he is happy having the upper hand occasionally when your after grow space 😂

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  11. #26
    GMOGreen Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Nice little garden you have there mate. Im guessing the watermelons will go outside later is it cause no way your gunna grow a melon in there lol. Also blueberries are seasonal mate. Just something to think about. Best of luk.
    Welcome hobbit, your wealth of knowledge always welcome mate

    Tbh I've got 2 other indoor spaces and a reasonable size front door step. Only 1 will be potted up into a 25-40l pot once they are started. I'll see where it'll fit as it grows... it's all just for the crack anyways and I never thought I'd end up with any melons

    When you say blueberries are seasonal, are your referring to the winter cut back and taking back to a rootstock? I had kinda hoped to just run perpetual 18/6 and swap out the plants as the required. Tbh I'd hoped they'd all just think it's a forever spring and fruit forever once they start lol

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  13. #27
    Mrs Beefheart Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Tbh I bet he is happy having the upper hand occasionally when your after grow space ��

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    lol dont all men think they have it
    reverse psychology takes practice

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  15. #28
    GMOGreen Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    lol dont all men think they have it
    reverse psychology takes practice
    I'm going to politely step away from this minefield 😎

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  17. #29
    Mrs Beefheart Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    I'm going to politely step away from this minefield ��

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    creased lol happy gardening i cant wait to get going outside ..pots bring on the love of pots

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  19. #30
    GMOGreen Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    creased lol happy gardening i cant wait to get going outside ..pots bring on the love of pots
    😊 aye I'm gonna look into an allotment

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  21. #31
    Mrs Beefheart Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    �� aye I'm gonna look into an allotment

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    id love one but just not got the time ......love my little garden ,my flowers and baskets , little bit of veg ,potatoes , runner beans ,radish , strawberries ,couple of others i can fit in lol
    nightly date with my hubby and spliff on the patio assessing the growth lol happy days

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  23. #32
    GMOGreen Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    id love one but just not got the time ......love my little garden ,my flowers and baskets , little bit of veg ,potatoes , runner beans ,radish , strawberries ,couple of others i can fit in lol
    nightly date with my hubby and spliff on the patio assessing the growth lol happy days
    That there sounds like the dream

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  25. #33
    Hobbit Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Welcome hobbit, your wealth of knowledge always welcome mate

    Tbh I've got 2 other indoor spaces and a reasonable size front door step. Only 1 will be potted up into a 25-40l pot once they are started. I'll see where it'll fit as it grows... it's all just for the crack anyways and I never thought I'd end up with any melons

    When you say blueberries are seasonal, are your referring to the winter cut back and taking back to a rootstock? I had kinda hoped to just run perpetual 18/6 and swap out the plants as the required. Tbh I'd hoped they'd all just think it's a forever spring and fruit forever once they start lol

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Good on you mate. No chance of a melon in that space mate lol, the vine will fill out that room very quick lol. As to the blueberries, I wouldnt prune em all the way back to stock, but its an interesting idea eternal spring lol. We do have some exotics here (non natives) that will flower more often than in their native countries due to our weather. Not sure what makes blueberries flower but id say its photo period. Alot of things that come from cold winter climates actually need that cold winter to flower and produce good yields. Eternal spring might tire them out as well. But I will be watching mate giving it a go is the way to learn eh.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18)

  27. #34
    Mrs Beefheart Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    That there sounds like the dream

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    im also a sucker for solar lights and pretty shit
    gotta love the summer its all about pretty things

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

    Captain Beefheart (04-02-18), GreenFingers321 (27-05-18)

  29. #35
    GMOGreen Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Good on you mate. No chance of a melon in that space mate lol, the vine will fill out that room very quick lol. As to the blueberries, I wouldnt prune em all the way back to stock, but its an interesting idea eternal spring lol. We do have some exotics here (non natives) that will flower more often than in their native countries due to our weather. Not sure what makes blueberries flower but id say its photo period. Alot of things that come from cold winter climates actually need that cold winter to flower and produce good yields. Eternal spring might tire them out as well. But I will be watching mate giving it a go is the way to learn eh.
    I ain't gonna lie mun, I ain't never tried a melon before... I took a 5 minute Google before they went into dirt. My plan was to build a chicken wire cylinder the size of it final pot and just wind it up the inside to try control it

    Aye mate this ain't a self sufficiency grow or anything. As the title kinda implies I'm just finding out what may or may not enjoy my drobe space. I do appreciate any heads up as I've got all sorts to throw in. Kiwi may be next after I get the herb beds in

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  30. #36
    GMOGreen Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    im also a sucker for solar lights and pretty shit
    gotta love the summer its all about pretty things
    Anything that'll make your eyes trip out with the help of some biscuits lol

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  31. #37
    Hobbit Guest

    Default

    By the way mate love the name of the thread. Will it growdrobe hahaha funny feker.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

    GreenFingers321 (27-05-18)

  33. #38
    Mrs Beefheart Guest

    Default

    i keep thinking about planting the top of a pineapple ...but never get round to it ...

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:


  35. #39
    GMOGreen Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    By the way mate love the name of the thread. Will it growdrobe hahaha funny feker.
    It made me chuckle when I though of it and ya know how it is, if ya want any attention on this "cliquey" forum ya gotta whore yaself a little 😂

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:


  37. #40
    GMOGreen Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    i keep thinking about planting the top of a pineapple ...but never get round to it ...
    If there's space on the windowsill, why the hell not... I think it used to be a massive trend in the 1800s to grow pineapples in greenhouses in the uk

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK