Thread: whats the earliest ??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

Default whats the earliest ??

ok gang, i need to get some plants grown to make oil ASAP.... no possible way to have a growroom at all its impossible ......... but my cancer patients latest results are bad ... real bad ....
    whats the earliest i could do a load of autos outdoors in a polly tunnel? ...closh... greenhouse etc cant wait till may then another 3 months to grow ... need them NOW!! running out of time fast .......
    any other options please ????????
    thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    ok gang, i need to get some plants grown to make oil ASAP.... no possible way to have a growroom at all its impossible ......... but my cancer patients latest results are bad ... real bad ....
    whats the earliest i could do a load of autos outdoors in a polly tunnel? ...closh... greenhouse etc cant wait till may then another 3 months to grow ... need them NOW!! running out of time fast .......
    thanks
    Not possible unless you get a lot of heat in there..also daylight hours not in your favour...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-18), M_C (08-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

thanks
    Why is a grow room out the question?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-18)

Thanks

i have 4 kids so no space whatsoever .. shed is fll of kids bikes... scooters toys etc .... councils supposed to be doing the roof and insulation sometime in the next 3 to 4 months......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Ahh fair enough then dude, could you build another shed? Just food for thought as you're deffo not gonna be able do anything outside yet.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

budfarmer (08-02-18), GEORGE (08-02-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

i have 4 kids so no space whatsoever .. shed is fll of kids bikes... scooters toys etc .... councils supposed to be doing the roof and insulation sometime in the next 3 to 4 months......
    I had the exact same issue, I cleared out a space in my garAge big enough for a 2x4x6 add I've got 6 autos going in my garAge. It's not insulated do I do have a few temp issues add its gets down in the 60s on a cold night but they are growing. I use 2 mars hydro 300 lights. Luckily I can control the RH with my fresh air intake and my exhaust fans. It will work I've hit about 250 in my set up and I'm happy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tmtmtll For This Useful Post:

budfarmer (08-02-18), GEORGE (08-02-18)

Thanks

ok folks a bit of a heads up .... today i was given some sheets of plywood ......... ive managed to knock up a box with it ..... the dimentions are .....

height 2 foot 9 inches ..(84cm)
    width 2 foot ... (62cm)
    depth 18 inches .... (47cm)

just need to paint the inside white and pop hinges on the door tomorow..... it will fit just under my workbench in the shed and i will put a lock on it too..... now heres a few questions for you grow pros out there please ....
    1... how many autos could i cram in there?
    2, how big a light would be ok for such a small space ( possible 300w led i can use )
    3, how bad would they stink?
    4, is it big enough?

i will be covering it with a tarp as well in case its spotted ... i suppose its about the size of an under counter fridge ... but not as deep ront to back ( if that makes sence?)

many thanks in advance and if i can figur out how to post pics i will pop some up tomorrow ....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

ok folks a bit of a heads up .... today i was given some sheets of plywood ......... ive managed to knock up a box with it ..... the dimentions are .....

height 2 foot 9 inches ..(84cm)
    width 2 foot ... (62cm)
    depth 18 inches .... (47cm)

just need to paint the inside white and pop hinges on the door tomorow..... it will fit just under my workbench in the shed and i will put a lock on it too..... now heres a few questions for you grow pros out there please ....
    1... how many autos could i cram in there?
    2, how big a light would be ok for such a small space ( possible 300w led i can use )
    3, how bad would they stink?
    4, is it big enough?

i will be covering it with a tarp as well in case its spotted ... i suppose its about the size of an under counter fridge ... but not as deep ront to back ( if that makes sence?)

many thanks in advance and if i can figur out how to post pics i will pop some up tomorrow ....
    I can answer one of your question.
    They will stink like double He tooth picks. lol Here is a little box I made, not quite as big as the one you talking about, but I think I might could squeeze 2 Auto in this one, so you might be able to get 3 in yours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0695.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	356470  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

budfarmer (08-02-18)