Thread: Plant Magic - Evolution Spray

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,542 Times

Default Plant Magic - Evolution Spray

anyone on here used the Plant Magic - Evolution Spray just had a read up and it looks good shit.....or is it just shit..mmmmm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

I've not heard of it before, mate. I guess it's not the Old Timers range.

Off to Google...

The Aspie Toker Guest

How Plant Magic - Evolution Spray works:

Plant Magic - Evolution Spray is a foliar spray containing a wealth of plant health and growth accelerating ingredients. Evolution Spray contains bio-stimulants, natural plant hormones, sugars, vitamins, trace elements, amino acids along with humic acids and fulvic acids. The bio-stimulants and natural plant hormones improve photosynthesis and really kick a plant's growth speed up a gear. The sugars provide lots of energy to power the growth spurt while the vitamins, trace elements and amino acids help to ensure that the plant has all the extra micro-nutrients it needs to produce the extra growth, not only in the top of the plant but also help build a better root structure too.

The organic compounds along with humic and fulvic acids in Plant Magic Evolution help to very effectively deliver all the ingredients into the plant. A couple of days after spraying you will notice an amazing improvement in plant health and growth speed, with lateral growth greatly increased. Brilliant product!

Using Plant Magic - Evolution Spray:

Plant Magic - Evolution Spray is for use with plants grown in any medium and in any type of grow-system. Plant Magic Evolution Spray can be used a week or fortnightly through the vegetative cycle and for the first 2 weeks of flowering. Plant Magic - Evolution is also great for use on mother plants. Spray your mother plants a 2-3 weeks prior to taking cuttings to produce lots of new shoots to take cuttings from.

Shake the spray-gun thoroughly and then spray your plants from top to bottom ensuring no part is missed. Ensure that the topsides, and most importantly, the undersides of all leaves are wetted completely. As always with foliar sprays, only use in low light intensity conditions and ensure none gets on your grow-lamp. The ideal time to spray your plants is when your grow-lamp has just gone out for the dark-cycle while the stomata are still open. This allows time for the spray to be absorbed before the lamp comes back on, reducing the chance of foliar burns due to intense light hitting wet leaves.

Plant Magic - Evolution Spray dosage: Foliar feed your plant in the manner described above once every week or two throughout the veg cycle and the first 2 weeks of flowering.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (12-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    How Plant Magic - Evolution Spray works:

Plant Magic - Evolution Spray is a foliar spray containing a wealth of plant health and growth accelerating ingredients. Evolution Spray contains bio-stimulants, natural plant hormones, sugars, vitamins, trace elements, amino acids along with humic acids and fulvic acids. The bio-stimulants and natural plant hormones improve photosynthesis and really kick a plant's growth speed up a gear. The sugars provide lots of energy to power the growth spurt while the vitamins, trace elements and amino acids help to ensure that the plant has all the extra micro-nutrients it needs to produce the extra growth, not only in the top of the plant but also help build a better root structure too.

The organic compounds along with humic and fulvic acids in Plant Magic Evolution help to very effectively deliver all the ingredients into the plant. A couple of days after spraying you will notice an amazing improvement in plant health and growth speed, with lateral growth greatly increased. Brilliant product!

Using Plant Magic - Evolution Spray:

Plant Magic - Evolution Spray is for use with plants grown in any medium and in any type of grow-system. Plant Magic Evolution Spray can be used a week or fortnightly through the vegetative cycle and for the first 2 weeks of flowering. Plant Magic - Evolution is also great for use on mother plants. Spray your mother plants a 2-3 weeks prior to taking cuttings to produce lots of new shoots to take cuttings from.

Shake the spray-gun thoroughly and then spray your plants from top to bottom ensuring no part is missed. Ensure that the topsides, and most importantly, the undersides of all leaves are wetted completely. As always with foliar sprays, only use in low light intensity conditions and ensure none gets on your grow-lamp. The ideal time to spray your plants is when your grow-lamp has just gone out for the dark-cycle while the stomata are still open. This allows time for the spray to be absorbed before the lamp comes back on, reducing the chance of foliar burns due to intense light hitting wet leaves.

Plant Magic - Evolution Spray dosage: Foliar feed your plant in the manner described above once every week or two throughout the veg cycle and the first 2 weeks of flowering.
    yep already read all this just wondering if anyone here had used it. well i gone and ordered some so will let everyone know in my grow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pablo69 View Post
    yep already read all this just wondering if anyone here had used it. well i gone and ordered some so will let everyone know in my grow.
    I knew you would have, mate. I did it for the benefit of others. Saves them searching for it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Pablo (12-02-18)

Thanks

im using it atm works a treat

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yep me to mate def works..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

kush king (20-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

I used it once and did have a great result but I really cant say if it was the evolution that did it.

Must try it again sometime but Im too tight these days

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

kush king (12-03-18), Pablo (14-03-18)