Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Should I Flush a organic Soil Grow??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Lol my first grow it was "tester" buds in the microwave could feel the canna gods screaming at me for the blasphemy haha.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Try it in oven next time silly 🤣🤣 slap it on 50° c for 20 mins or so . How i use the clippings from when i test the trichomes with microscope

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (18-12-18), GEORGE (20-09-18), scoobywho (20-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    If u are really in orgsnic soil like i am . Dont flush no need .plus i Replenish and recycle soil after . Gets better and better .

Flushin flushes all the goodies out of the soil . Just use water with minimal run off . Few drops runoff to make sure soil is drenched and away ya go

You got proper organics T would love to do it but nowhere to make supersoil in this place bad enough just filling the pots in my bedroom lol. Thought the wife was gonna castrate me when she seen the mess haha.

50 for 20 mins need to remember that lol does it stink the house out though.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (18-12-18), Gaz (20-09-18), GEORGE (20-09-18), Trex (20-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Surely not giving any nutes and just plain water for the last 2 weeks is flushing imo, just saying.
    Yup. That's how I do it!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (18-12-18), GEORGE (20-09-18), Trex (20-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Look at it this way, how do you flush a ganja plant that grows in the wild? There is always debate about the flush. The most important thing is not to dry too quickly so what ever food is left in the plant has time to be broken down. Once the plant is dry, and there is no moisture, whatever isn’t broken down will stay in the plant, and give you a harsher smoke. Just give no food the last week or two, and leave to hang for seven to ten days.
    If leading the roots with salt you flush. if feeding the soil then no point.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (18-12-18), GEORGE (20-09-18), Trex (20-09-18)

Thanks

You got proper organics T would love to do it but nowhere to make supersoil in this place bad enough just filling the pots in my bedroom lol. Thought the wife was gonna castrate me when she seen the mess haha.

50 for 20 mins need to remember that lol does it stink the house out though.

Not as much as you would think . But im talkin a small popcorn size of bud here not a big one lol I always light incense first hand a few minutes in advance just in case someone decides to knock at my door . Wich is often it seems lately . Always some salesman ffs or someone askin for directions for some odd fawkin reason 🤣🤣
    Im seriously one step away from putting a " Fuck off leave me alone " sign on my door LOL
    Last edited by Trex; 20-09-18 at 04:23 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (18-12-18), GEORGE (20-09-18), scoobywho (20-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Not as much as you would think . But im talkin a small popcorn size of bud here not a big one lol I always light incense first hand a few minutes in advance just in case someone decides to knock at my door . Wich is often it seems lately . Always some salesman ffs or someone askin for directions for some odd fawkin reason 🤣🤣
    Im seriously one step away from putting a " Fuck off leave me alone " sign on my door LOL
    Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again sign lol keep the feckers away. Well at least the wife has loads of them scented oil burners. Lol don't worry T the weights I pull from my plants there ain't any massive buds 😂 .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-09-18), Trex (20-09-18)

Thanks

🤣🤣🤣
    Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again sign lol keep the feckers away. Well at least the wife has loads of them scented oil burners. Lol don't worry T the weights I pull from my plants there ain't any massive buds 😂 .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (18-12-18), GEORGE (20-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

If u are really in orgsnic soil like i am . Dont flush no need .plus i Replenish and recycle soil after . Gets better and better .

Flushin flushes all the goodies out of the soil . Just use water with minimal run off . Few drops runoff to make sure soil is drenched and away ya go

Couldn't agree more brother nice one, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (18-12-18), GEORGE (21-09-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3