Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hobbits 4th Nemesis Outdoor Grow

Hobbit Guest

Default Hobbits 4th Nemesis Outdoor Grow

Nemesis

Nemesis is a 50/50 cannabis hybrid strain that is half North Indian sativa and half Nepalese indica. These two marijuana-growing regions are known to produce some of the world’s most potent smoke and it’s the reason why we have decided to name this strain Nemesis, as many people may indeed meet their match. We take a closer look at this strain so that you can get a clearer picture of exactly why Nemesis is one of our most popular feminised strains.

Genetics

As mentioned in the introduction, Nemesis is the product of a North Indian sativa and a Nepalese indica, both areas where potent cannabis is in abundance

Variety

Nemesis is a 50/50 cannabis hybrid, meaning it holds attributes from both its indica and sativa parents.

Flowering Time

In most instances, Nemesis will flower in around 7-9 weeks.

Ok this is the last nemesis for a while. So ive changed the soil mix again and its got a lot more coco in it, and im very happy with it. fed this girl much less N and adding cal/mag to the feeds. Just dropped the cal/mag this week as things seem to be spot on. Very happy with this girl but wouldn't be one of my plants without an attack from the spider mites which happened as soon as she decided to flower. got them under control and the damage is fairly minimal. You can see it in some of the pics. I did have to carry her in and put under a t5 to stop her from flowering naturally. So she got a bit of reveg which has given me more bulky nodes, larger and more plentiful foliage and thicker stems with stronger bud sites. Gave her a very light feed of fish hydrolysate going through stretch as she looked a bit depleted. Gave a very low feed of home made flowering nutrient to get the microbes working it. As usual weekly feeds of aloe and molasses. Ive been using roots excellurator on this one but as a foliar rather than a soil drench.

Day 9 of 12/12
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2820.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	356751   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2824.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	356752   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2827.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	356753  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

David Spaid (16-02-18), M_C (27-02-18), Sadface (17-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Lovly man , looks like she started flowering eh ? Nodes stretchin n all

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Sadface (17-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Nemesis

Nemesis is a 50/50 cannabis hybrid strain that is half North Indian sativa and half Nepalese indica. These two marijuana-growing regions are known to produce some of the world’s most potent smoke and it’s the reason why we have decided to name this strain Nemesis, as many people may indeed meet their match. We take a closer look at this strain so that you can get a clearer picture of exactly why Nemesis is one of our most popular feminised strains.

Genetics

As mentioned in the introduction, Nemesis is the product of a North Indian sativa and a Nepalese indica, both areas where potent cannabis is in abundance

Variety

Nemesis is a 50/50 cannabis hybrid, meaning it holds attributes from both its indica and sativa parents.

Flowering Time

In most instances, Nemesis will flower in around 7-9 weeks.

Ok this is the last nemesis for a while. So ive changed the soil mix again and its got a lot more coco in it, and im very happy with it. fed this girl much less N and adding cal/mag to the feeds. Just dropped the cal/mag this week as things seem to be spot on. Very happy with this girl but wouldn't be one of my plants without an attack from the spider mites which happened as soon as she decided to flower. got them under control and the damage is fairly minimal. You can see it in some of the pics. I did have to carry her in and put under a t5 to stop her from flowering naturally. So she got a bit of reveg which has given me more bulky nodes, larger and more plentiful foliage and thicker stems with stronger bud sites. Gave her a very light feed of fish hydrolysate going through stretch as she looked a bit depleted. Gave a very low feed of home made flowering nutrient to get the microbes working it. As usual weekly feeds of aloe and molasses. Ive been using roots excellurator on this one but as a foliar rather than a soil drench.

Day 9 of 12/12
    Looking great Hobbit! Looks extremely healthy with nice color. Sending good vibes your way brother, hopefully no hiccups and your defeat your nemesis. I'm definetly following along on this ride. Happy Friday, have a great weekend bud.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Spaid For This Useful Post:

Sadface (17-02-18)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Lovly man , looks like she started flowering eh ? Nodes stretchin n all

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164
    Yeah bro was quite peculiar scenario this one, i dunno if you saw ive been posting this plant in my last diary. It went to flower a bit early so I spent a week carrying it inside under lights to stop it. Stretch started straight away and stretched quite a lot during that week. Was showing signs of reveg all the lower nodes never really got pistils. That week was enough to make me happy with the structure and I let her go again. Didnt stretch overly much the second time round which was good. I wanted each branch to have at least 5 nodes before flower and I got that. Gunna be some big arse colas on this one mate. Its the 4th one now and I very happy with it FINALLY lol. Now I got the soil right I was thinking no more fekin about. That RDWC we got on the go mate gunna grow a monster in there if it ever grows out of its deformities.

Quote Originally Posted by David Spaid View Post
    Looking great Hobbit! Looks extremely healthy with nice color. Sending good vibes your way brother, hopefully no hiccups and your defeat your nemesis. I'm definetly following along on this ride. Happy Friday, have a great weekend bud.
    Cheers for the vibes mate, yeah be good to see you around more often. Looking good your grow as well mate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Sadface (17-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Sadface is in the hoose...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

Day 18 of 12/12

Flower fully set in now. Had a couple of light feeds of flower nutrient. The yellow crept back in on those older leaves as soon as I dropped the cal/mag so started that up again. Started pk yesterday at 0.25ml/ltr. Will back of the foliar of roots excell now. Gave her a good mite drenching during the week as those little fekers persist, shoulda drenched it last time instead of feking about. Hard to say wether they were still there or if the damage is only just showing up. The old mites do a lot of damage to foliage etc before you can even see that foliage with the naked eye. If ya look close you can see nearly every sugar leaf is slightly deformed. Well ive had em the last 4 grows and this girl is best equipt to take it on the chin of all of em so far. she is enjoying a bit of good old rain right now after hat I will feed her again. Gone from 3 ltrs every 2 day before stretch to 5 ltrs every 36 hours. Happy with he structure and the node spacings. Again the stretch is significantly more than i achieved indoors. Could sent her to stretch with a bit more N but its all good now. Flash on the camera makes em look a bit light.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3009.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	357059   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2989.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	357060   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2979.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	357061   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2965.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	357062  

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (27-02-18), joker_the_smoker (26-02-18), lipnobody (03-03-18), Sadface (19-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Hello hobbs mukka. All good in the oz mate?
    Fukin mites eh they killed off then or still givin ya shit?
    Plant still looks decent though bro

14. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Sadface (19-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Day 18 of 12/12

Flower fully set in now. Had a couple of light feeds of flower nutrient. The yellow crept back in on those older leaves as soon as I dropped the cal/mag so started that up again. Started pk yesterday at 0.25ml/ltr. Will back of the foliar of roots excell now. Gave her a good mite drenching during the week as those little fekers persist, shoulda drenched it last time instead of feking about. Hard to say wether they were still there or if the damage is only just showing up. The old mites do a lot of damage to foliage etc before you can even see that foliage with the naked eye. If ya look close you can see nearly every sugar leaf is slightly deformed. Well ive had em the last 4 grows and this girl is best equipt to take it on the chin of all of em so far. she is enjoying a bit of good old rain right now after hat I will feed her again. Gone from 3 ltrs every 2 day before stretch to 5 ltrs every 36 hours. Happy with he structure and the node spacings. Again the stretch is significantly more than i achieved indoors. Could sent her to stretch with a bit more N but its all good now. Flash on the camera makes em look a bit light.
    Hey buddy. I hear you, mites were the bane of my existence. Last round my mites were out of control. This round the only thing I changed was my mulch layer was much thicker this time, all previous crop fan leafs and stems used as mulch, therefore I had no topsoil exposed. As well I used a BTI( Bacteria I), GNATROL, I found on flea bay because I could not find it locally. You mix it into your feed and drench. I have literally zero gnats now, where as before the entire tops soil was cover by sticky traps that had to be replaced weekly. I do not have a single.sticky trap out. It is the complete polar opposite. Bti is a natural bacteria which attacks the mite larvae. Might be worth checking out. It is straight all natural, organic. I have a couple more days left in Cancun. I'll see where you are at when I get back Friday. All the best Hobbit my friend.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Spaid For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (27-02-18), Sadface (19-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Hello hobbs mukka. All good in the oz mate?
    Fukin mites eh they killed off then or still givin ya shit?
    Plant still looks decent though bro
    oioi Joker , as you probs know mate they do two types of visible damage. They go for the new growth, ( even b4 you can see it) and that causes distortion, If ya got em real bad they will go the older leaves and leave bronzing/silvering and eventually skeletonisation. I haven't got em bad so no of the later but nearly every single sugar leaf is distorted so now it becomes real hard to know if they are present. The other problem is they dont get any real size on em till they well outta control and so spotting em with a loupe is triky a well. There numbers around the garden have dropped off but that meant me going all chemical on em and who knows if we get a really dry winter like last year they will flourish again. Cheers for looking in mate.

Quote Originally Posted by David Spaid View Post
    Hey buddy. I hear you, mites were the bane of my existence. Last round my mites were out of control. This round the only thing I changed was my mulch layer was much thicker this time, all previous crop fan leafs and stems used as mulch, therefore I had no topsoil exposed. As well I used a BTI( Bacteria I), GNATROL, I found on flea bay because I could not find it locally. You mix it into your feed and drench. I have literally zero gnats now, where as before the entire tops soil was cover by sticky traps that had to be replaced weekly. I do not have a single.sticky trap out. It is the complete polar opposite. Bti is a natural bacteria which attacks the mite larvae. Might be worth checking out. It is straight all natural, organic. I have a couple more days left in Cancun. I'll see where you are at when I get back Friday. All the best Hobbit my friend.
    Hey David, I dont really have a fungus gnat drama unless i do use mulch lol, they fekin love that here. Interested in your mite control bacteria, ive not heard of it. Got a name for it? As mites arent an insect mate there are very few things that bother them that we use on insects. Ive found some things may deter them a little but wont get rid off them. Sulphur or lime sprays work well, but the problem I have here is you cant stop em coming over the fence eh lol. Although the lime or sulphur is safe enough, youd be killing all the beneficial microbes that play around the phyllosphere. That's another reason i dont like going chemical on em, you cant just keeep spraying shite. I should buys some predatory mites but then you got the same drama, once the food runs out they fek off and the two spotted are back. We had a bad year for em here last year, I talked with a few organic farmer who weren't very pleased. End of the day mate Im a big preacher on the number 1 rule of successful and sustainable gardening is work ith your environment not against it. Soo I just gotta accept they are part of the deal where I live.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

David Spaid (27-02-18), Sadface (19-03-18)

Thanks

There is BTK and BTI. For fungus gnats you want BTI. It is a natural bacteria which attacks larvae. Mostly used to combat mosquito larvae but it als works on fungus gnats. Same family I guess. I just did a quick Google and this is what came up. I will send you a pm with the eBay link. Some guy out of the states. Very independent business. Product came in a ziplock bag. Not the fanciest package but I no longer have fungus gnats. The genic brand is mosquito dunks but the stuff I order was a much higher concentration. Mosquito dunks are like 20% and the stuff I ordered is 75% bti.
    https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/pla...nformation.htm

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Spaid For This Useful Post:

Sadface (19-03-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast