Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hobbits Outdoor/indoor Skunk#1 Auto by Seedsman

Hobbit Guest

growing in cracks of concrete everywhere mate. That shot out the window was a whole field of seedy ganja trees lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Sadface (19-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

Day 35

Mixed bag this lot. Old stretchy showed flower and stretch started. The growth became very uneven, some stems longer than their opposites, some nodes not stretching at all. I did swap the t5 out for a 250mh when stretch started as I wondered if the lower growth would get long internode spacings, and they did lol. Gotta say that the iron/and mag ratios have been out most of the grow so this could have affected these. One other point is its been raining and overcast for over a week so im not sure how that affected growth either. I top dressed them during the week with 20gr each of, iron sulphate, epsom salts and gypsum, let that rain in for a coupleof days and hit them with a a super microbe charged tea. So over the foliar spraying. Well they responded well and we are going to flower in pretty good health. Any way they are, by the way they still on a 12/12 cycle now stopped carrying them inside a few days after showing sex. Pity this plant didnt hold of flowering a bit longer, 19 days is too soon. Not sure how one grower got 40 days b4 pistils but im not surprised tbh after how the other one i have performed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3064.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	357654   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3070.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	357655   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3071.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	357656   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3072.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	357657  

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (11-03-18), Flyingscotsman (11-03-18), Sadface (19-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

And the stumpy one, different length branches mutated leaves and stem kinks all part of the deal with this one. Upward growth is slowed due to a mutation in the main growing tips foliage. This one showed pistils day 19 and looked like it started to stretch and then stopped and until two days ago I wasnt sure what it was doing. As of two days ago foliage is going from opposite to alternate opposite and a few pistils showed up so whether its gunna stretch some is any ones guess. The most confusing weed plant ive grown tbh. Any way is what it is and here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3074.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	357659   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3075.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	357660  

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (11-03-18), Flyingscotsman (11-03-18), Sadface (19-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

i think we have watering issues bach ? are ewe leaving them drink the pots light ? between waterings also whats your temps running @

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Sadface (19-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

what dirt they in ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Sadface (19-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

Haha fuk off you they in great health apart from a coming out of a mag def. They in my soil mate. TBF to you they been in the rain all week, but that soil is doing what it should. Just took pics in the sunshine gap between showers lol.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (11-03-18), gardro (11-03-18), Sadface (19-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

The first pic in post #22 shoulda been in post #23

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Sadface (19-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    i think we have watering issues bach ? are ewe leaving them drink the pots light ? between waterings also whats your temps running @
    They outdoors mate, temps fek me, well its been overcast and cool all week so id say low of 22. tops 29c. But the 3-4 weeks before that mate be lucky to have come under 26c up to maybe 38c. We had a week here never dropped below 29c night time temps. As you know mate they think they on holiday and drinking like they are.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Sadface (19-03-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3