Thread: Strain hunting from manchester area 2005 help!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Default Strain hunting from manchester area 2005 help!

Hi guys. I'm looking for a strain, or the name of a strain at least, that one of my friends had in 2005-2007. He got a cutt from a rasta guy around the moss side area but lost contact a few years ago and also lost the strain. He's sure it was a mango strain that absolutely stunk his car out for nearly a week after carrying 1 joints worth! he says the cuttings stunk also. Every time him and his friends had it somebody paled out.
    Was quite short, stocky and very dark green when growing. I know its a massive long shot but he says its deffo worth the hassle, plus if we find out what it is then it sounds like a keeper for us too cheers, canna!
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

M_C (01-03-18)

Macky Guest

Gonna be hard to find the exact genes now mate, and so little info too. Along with the fact, back in te day, everyone gave weed names and never really knew what it was.

Go the damn with your mates, find a new favourite and roll with that. If you're a cheese guy, blueberry cheese all day for me, but haze, s5 silver, incredible weed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Buy a mango strain and grow it see if it's what you remember

Grow your own medicine.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-clay-pebbles

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (01-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

mr nice mango haze or mango widow, angels breath angel heart are good bets for mango

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    Gonna be hard to find the exact genes now mate, and so little info too. Along with the fact, back in te day, everyone gave weed names and never really knew what it was.

Go the damn with your mates, find a new favourite and roll with that. If you're a cheese guy, blueberry cheese all day for me, but haze, s5 silver, incredible weed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a strain they had between them for a few years and a few others had it too. Just thought if i tried to put it out somebody from up manny way may jump in with some details. Ling shot i know but!
    Ive got a few keeper strains for me mate im just trying to help a friend out ��

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Crack View Post
    Buy a mango strain and grow it see if it's what you remember

Grow your own medicine.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-clay-pebbles
    Hes tried a few !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (01-03-18)