Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Drugs found due to no snow on the roof.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

When I was a kid the only roofs with show on were the ones who couldn't afford to heat their homes...There was no loft insulation back then so any heat naturally migrated to the loft space which melted or prevented the snow from sticking in the first place....As said fake news there's plenty houses round my ways with little or not much snow on the roofs just means the insulation is inefficient in most cases...

Regards BL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-03-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    When I was a kid the only roofs with show on were the ones who couldn't afford to heat their homes...There was no loft insulation back then so any heat naturally migrated to the loft space which melted or prevented the snow from sticking in the first place....As said fake news there's plenty houses round my ways with little or not much snow on the roofs just means the insulation is inefficient in most cases...

Regards BL
    Same as.

I think this part of the article could explain things...

"Vicky Watson, 44, who lives next door to the cannabis farm, said: 'Two Eastern European blokes, in their 30s, moved in about 18 months ago.

'In the cold weather my house is normally freezing because the insulation is rubbish, but since they moved in next door my bathroom has been absolutely red hot. The wall was warm to touch.

'It was suspicious, you could hear fans whirring but no normal sounds of people living there.

'They were two blokes with no kids. We thought they were gay.'

Another neighbour added: 'Over the last few days the smell has got pretty strong and after the snow kept thawing on their roof, you just knew they were growing cannabis."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Same as.

I think this part of the article could explain things...

"Vicky Watson, 44, who lives next door to the cannabis farm, said: 'Two Eastern European blokes, in their 30s, moved in about 18 months ago.

'In the cold weather my house is normally freezing because the insulation is rubbish, but since they moved in next door my bathroom has been absolutely red hot. The wall was warm to touch.

'It was suspicious, you could hear fans whirring but no normal sounds of people living there.

'They were two blokes with no kids. We thought they were gay.'

Another neighbour added: 'Over the last few days the smell has got pretty strong and after the snow kept thawing on their roof, you just knew they were growing cannabis."
    "Walls warm to the touch" I find that hard to believe. Party walls dividing two properties are usually min 9 inch solid brick or blockwork. You would need to generate some pretty high temps for that kind of transfer to be felt nextdoor lol...All exaggerated bollocks in my opinion sells papers though I suppose..

Regards BL

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Ironman (02-03-18), M_C (02-03-18), SpliffMiester (02-03-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    "Walls warm to the touch" I find that hard to believe. Party walls dividing two properties are usually min 9 inch solid brick or blockwork. You would need to generate some pretty high temps for that kind of transfer to be felt nextdoor lol...All exaggerated bollocks in my opinion sells papers though I suppose..

Regards BL
    It is the Daily Mail. A large pinch of salt is always needed with their news.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (02-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    It is the Daily Mail. A large pinch of salt is always needed with their news.
    Fish n chips salt n vinegar wrapped in the daily mail that's all it's useful for, that n wiping yer backsy in a pitch on the site! Not after the fish n chip mind Fecking hell that'll sting

Sent from my TREKKER-M1 CORE using Tapatalk
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (04-03-18)

Thanks

There's loads of Arctic Streets around the country, especially this week

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HealthyWays00Z For This Useful Post:

Ironman (14-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

still got snow on my roof,only one in street.Will have to brush it off soon.Took me hours to spray it on,30+ cans of Christmas imitation snow,got it cheap in jan sales.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

British green (15-03-18), lipnobody (15-03-18), M_C (15-03-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2