Thread: Harvest ?

Thanks

Default Harvest ?

Not sure if these are cloudy or not pics are from a shit phone I'm surprised it focused but it does look more clear when the picture is trying to focus. Who thinks these are done ?

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V0800 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

M_C (03-03-18)

Macky Guest

You gotta get closer mate, get a loupe. You have the be able to see the heads of the trichomes closer, so they look like a field of mushrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macky Guest

From what I can see there I'd say it's not ready just yet, can see some clear trichs there. It depends on the high you want too mate. Personally, I like all milky and about 10% amber. Ish, it's hard to get it exact. But as close to that as possible, so maybe I'd give those another week.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    From what I can see there I'd say it's not ready just yet, can see some clear trichs there. It depends on the high you want too mate. Personally, I like all milky and about 10% amber. Ish, it's hard to get it exact. But as close to that as possible, so maybe I'd give those another week.

Probs best pic I can get I'll wait untill I can see some amber and then it will sit in the dark for a week?

Macky Guest

No mate note a week, 24 hours is fine. What medium are you growing in? Are you flushing?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    No mate note a week, 24 hours is fine. What medium are you growing in? Are you flushing?

I'm using canna soil started flushing last week

Macky Guest

Hmmmm, not sure what the flush situation is with canna soil, you might not need too, best to wait for a soil guy to answer that question lol. If say leave it until you see some ambers atleast mate. There is a picture in one I the sub forums that will show you what trichomes you want for different kinds of high, have a look at it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou123 View Post
    Probs best pic I can get I'll wait untill I can see some amber and then it will sit in the dark for a week?

Here is the pic of what u want to be looking for on the trichomes.

Also your looking at the leaves on these pictures u just posted the leaves will mature quicker than the buds so only go by the trichs on the buds

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

Thingy (09-03-18)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Clear daylight pics would be best for judging as well as a loupe shot.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk