Thread: Exoudous cheese

Thanks

Default Exoudous cheese

I have 6 plants all just sprouted out of the soil today ,
    I’m using biobix allmix soil
    And I have a 1.2x1.2x2m tent
    Is this tent big enough for 6 and how long would you recommend veg and flower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bbrks For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-03-18), Hippy Crack (07-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Bud Lightyear is the guy to answer this... there's little that he doesn't know about Exodus
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-03-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Bud Lightyear is the guy to answer this... there's little that he doesn't know about Exodus
    There is not much that man doesn't know about anything! Lol He is the oracle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-03-18), M_C (07-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Thought my ears were burning 6 will be tight but you could reduce the veg time say 4 weeks In 10 litre pots or go for 4 plants with a longer veg. You won't see much difference in final yield its very much light dependant rather than plant numbers...I would expect around 25oz off a 600w HPS from 4 plants in that space if the grow goes well...Just to note Bio-bizz all mix is heavy in loaded nutes so you will have to take this into account because exo is only a moderate feeder so you wont need to feed at all for a few weeks. Don't use Bio-bizz nutes when you do feed though go for plant magic oldtimers you will get better results...

Regards BL

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Bbrks (08-03-18), Hippy Crack (07-03-18), M_C (07-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Thought my ears were burning 6 will be tight but you could reduce the veg time say 4 weeks In 10 litre pots or go for 4 plants with a longer veg. You won't see much difference in final yield its very much light dependant rather than plant numbers...I would expect around 25oz off a 600w HPS from 4 plants in that space if the grow goes well...Just to note Bio-bizz all mix is heavy in loaded nutes so you will have to take this into account because exo is only a moderate feeder so you wont need to feed at all for a few weeks. Don't use Bio-bizz nutes when you do feed though go for plant magic oldtimers you will get better results...

Regards BL
    25oz off a 600 Bud, one day ill crack that!

Current Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...re-blue-cheese
    Previous diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-clay-pebbles

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-03-18), M_C (07-03-18)