Thread: What yeild have people had with green crack per plant?

Thanks

Default Answered: What yeild have people had with green crack per plant?

Hi there, i currently have a set up with green crack and i was wondering what yeild other people have had per plant, im using a 400watt HPS light and have 5 plants. Also any other info on the strain from people who have experience with this perticular strain would be amazing Thank you

2. "try changing the 400 to a 600w at least..

and every one will grow it different, alot will decide on growing experience, light, etc alot factors to consider.

oh an welcome to the talk "

Thanks
    Thanked 61,597 Times in 19,104 Posts
    Provided Answers: 176

try changing the 400 to a 600w at least..

and every one will grow it different, alot will decide on growing experience, light, etc alot factors to consider.

oh an welcome to the talk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (12-03-18)

Thanks

Hey, so for my first grow I saved my buddies 4 green crack plants. They were grown by the window and never got any nutes or training. By the time it was harvest time I got 4 1L jars full. Not sure what the weight was, didn't have a scale at that moment in time.

But even though they were neglected for all their life and we flowered with 16 cfl bulbs, the harvest was decent, considering.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk