Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vape set up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sal_Governale View Post
    that's why I suggested using google.

EJ Mix is a brand of a product you can use to mix with concentrates like oil, wax, budder, or shatter. you take one gram of any of the mentioned concentrates and mix it with one milliliter of EJ Mix which according to their own instructions, 35 drops is equal to one ml. there are youtube videos showing the exact procedure to make your own e-juice with EJ Mix.

One milliliter of water has one gram of mass, and weighs one gram in typical situations, including for cooking recipes and math and science problems (unless another stated). There is no need to do any math: the measurement in milliliters and grams are always the same.

PG is propylene glycol, one of the ingredients used to make e-juice.

VG is vegetable glycerin, also an ingredient used in making e-juice.

an atomizer is the device you mount on top of a battery to vapourize e-juice. I posted a picture of an atomizer in my first reply.

you have to do a little legwork of your own here, use google and do some reading or watch a few videos. it's really as simple as that.
    What he said !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sal_Governale View Post
    that's why I suggested using google.

EJ Mix is a brand of a product you can use to mix with concentrates like oil, wax, budder, or shatter. you take one gram of any of the mentioned concentrates and mix it with one milliliter of EJ Mix which according to their own instructions, 35 drops is equal to one ml. there are youtube videos showing the exact procedure to make your own e-juice with EJ Mix.

One milliliter of water has one gram of mass, and weighs one gram in typical situations, including for cooking recipes and math and science problems (unless another stated). There is no need to do any math: the measurement in milliliters and grams are always the same.

PG is propylene glycol, one of the ingredients used to make e-juice.

VG is vegetable glycerin, also an ingredient used in making e-juice.

an atomizer is the device you mount on top of a battery to vapourize e-juice. I posted a picture of an atomizer in my first reply.

you have to do a little legwork of your own here, use google and do some reading or watch a few videos. it's really as simple as that.
    Why would I go off on Google using untrusted sources? Believing everything you read on google is a bit daft mate, conflicts left right and center. Just cause a video is giving out information doesn't mean it's giving out good information. If I learnt to grow on google rather than here I highly doubt I'd have achieved the results I have, why do you think people ask on a trusted sites like this? It's what the site is for so I make no apologies for asking. Cheers for the info fella, much easier to understand thank you
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

I think he meant Google for the lingo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Sal_Governale (29-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    I think he meant Google for the lingo
    yes, this. I should have been more clear I suppose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2