Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vape set up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

Default Vape set up

Hi all, I've got some left over oil and wanted set up a portable vape. Could anybody give me some advice on vape choice and the process of making the E liquid? Would much appreciate any help and advice. Want to start the process of stopping smoking.
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

Ironman (26-03-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyB View Post
    Hi all, I've got some left over oil and wanted set up a portable vape. Could anybody give me some advice on vape choice and the process of making the E liquid? Would much appreciate any help and advice. Want to start the process of stopping smoking.
    I've not much experience with infused eliquds but made my own standard stuff a few times

Have you any kind of vape experience

Are you looking to quit smoking fags or weed?

🌱 current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

FunkyB (27-03-18), Ironman (26-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

There's a thread here some where, gimme 10 mins mukka😁

Sent from Thames Iron Works.
    Last edited by Ironman; 26-03-18 at 07:31 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

FunkyB (27-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Watch this bit mate, samwise gamgee posted it a few years ago. I think it will help😉

https://youtu.be/jNfFpSYX698

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

FunkyB (27-03-18), M_C (26-03-18), tom222 (27-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    I've not much experience with infused eliquds but made my own standard stuff a few times

Have you any kind of vape experience

Are you looking to quit smoking fags or weed?

�� current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966
    no experience at all. Lot of the terminology goes over my head. I'm a complete idiot regarding the lingo.

I just want to try an alternative method of getting high, If I like it I may switch to it

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    Watch this bit mate, samwise gamgee posted it a few years ago. I think it will help��

https://youtu.be/jNfFpSYX698

That's spot on thank you fella. That's making the liquid covered, now to find a decent but cheap vape pen.

Do you know how to add flavour so the smell is masked and I say vape in beer gardens undetected?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

Ironman (27-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

I’ve just done this myself,you need a liquid called peg400 this is the only liquid that will take the oil properly,oil or any extracts won’t mix with PG or VG,I got a btl off eBay called pegmix,it’s good for all extracts inc oil,hope this helps��

EDIT. I’ve just watched the vid and the guy is using PG,as I said before the concentrate will not bind with PG alone.
    Last edited by Benson123; 27-03-18 at 07:34 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

FunkyB (28-03-18)

Thanks

google a product called EJ Mix, you simply mix it with your concentrate at 1 gram per ml and pour it into your atomizer of choice. I use a disposable Liberty V1 atomizer, you get about 5 fills before the coil goes out and throw it away. they are only $10 each. the battery stick is a cheap adjustable voltage type called a spark.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sal_Governale For This Useful Post:

FunkyB (28-03-18)

Thanks

I asked the makers of the EJ Mix about adding flavouring and they told me as long as the flavouring is PG based it will mix. VG will not mix and cause the concentrate to separate from the e liquid. even without added flavour the vapour does not smell like dope. I vape with it everywhere I can get away with it. hockey games, beer gardens, you name it. my only issue is everyone wanting a pull off it....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sal_Governale For This Useful Post:

AND (28-03-18), FunkyB (28-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    I’ve just done this myself,you need a liquid called peg400 this is the only liquid that will take the oil properly,oil or any extracts won’t mix with PG or VG,I got a btl off eBay called pegmix,it’s good for all extracts inc oil,hope this helps��

EDIT. I’ve just watched the vid and the guy is using PG,as I said before the concentrate will not bind with PG alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal_Governale View Post
    I asked the makers of the EJ Mix about adding flavouring and they told me as long as the flavouring is PG based it will mix. VG will not mix and cause the concentrate to separate from the e liquid. even without added flavour the vapour does not smell like dope. I vape with it everywhere I can get away with it. hockey games, beer gardens, you name it. my only issue is everyone wanting a pull off it....

No idea what you two are saying, you're talking lingo and throwing abbreviations around i don't understand.

What is 1 gram per ml? Do you mean 1mg per ml? I don't get it, gram is a unit used for solids where I come from so it makes no sense to me.

There are dozens of threads with lingo on I could have just used if I understood it. What is EJ mix? Is that a brand, what does it mean? What is VH and BH? What's an atomizer?

Really need an idiots guide sticky for this where it's explained in layman's terms. I'm sure the info is great but without it being translated it may as well be written in Japanese lol.

Thanks

No idea what you two are saying, you're talking lingo and throwing abbreviations around i don't understand.

What is 1 gram per ml? Do you mean 1mg per ml? I don't get it, gram is a unit used for solids where I come from so it makes no sense to me.

There are dozens of threads with lingo on I could have just used if I understood it. What is EJ mix? Is that a brand, what does it mean? What is VH and BH? What's an atomizer?

Really need an idiots guide sticky for this where it's explained in layman's terms. I'm sure the info is great but without it being translated it may as well be written in Japanese lol.
    that's why I suggested using google.

EJ Mix is a brand of a product you can use to mix with concentrates like oil, wax, budder, or shatter. you take one gram of any of the mentioned concentrates and mix it with one milliliter of EJ Mix which according to their own instructions, 35 drops is equal to one ml. there are youtube videos showing the exact procedure to make your own e-juice with EJ Mix.

One milliliter of water has one gram of mass, and weighs one gram in typical situations, including for cooking recipes and math and science problems (unless another stated). There is no need to do any math: the measurement in milliliters and grams are always the same.

PG is propylene glycol, one of the ingredients used to make e-juice.

VG is vegetable glycerin, also an ingredient used in making e-juice.

an atomizer is the device you mount on top of a battery to vapourize e-juice. I posted a picture of an atomizer in my first reply.

you have to do a little legwork of your own here, use google and do some reading or watch a few videos. it's really as simple as that.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sal_Governale For This Useful Post:

AND (28-03-18), FunkyB (28-03-18), WF420 (28-03-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast