Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: antivirus pop up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky2992 View Post
    How do stop this on an android phone then guys?? Any ideas?? Could this be why my data allowance is getting smashed in???

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    thats a bloody good point mate!!

The Aspie Toker Guest

How do stop this on an android phone then guys?? Any ideas?? Could this be why my data allowance is getting smashed in???

Does Adblock work on Andriod? If so, Adblock Plus has a protection filter.
    https://betanews.com/2017/09/21/adbl...rrency-miners/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    PM'you in a mo.
    cheers man, it didnt work though, only thing that works is that no script but alot functions get disabled across the site its this bloody site man!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Sal_Governale (31-03-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

https://adblockplus.org/getting_star...d-subscription

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Cooky2992 (29-03-18)

Thanks

it will milking the livin life outta data man!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Cooky2992 (29-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    nice one mate, am running it now an seems to work but.. i cant see chatbox talk, its there but blank, also recent activity has gone bit strange to. still no convinced here me no other forums i use like motorbike ones etc cause this issue
    Hmmm, yeah, you need to allow scripts to run temperorarily by clicking the icon. You should have a number of scripts that are disabled, its just a case of selecting the right one. The two to deny for the moment are allfontshere and IP address 31.187.64.216 myfonts

Chat is script based so will be one of the disabled ones. A bit of a learning curve to get things right. It is well worth learning though, lots of shit on t'internet these days an 90% of it is script based

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (29-03-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

cheers man, it didnt work though, only thing that works is that no script but alot functions get disabled across the site its this bloody site man!
    Bummer. It's made for your browser. Odd. Could the noscript be stopping the extension from working?
    Turn off noscript and then try running the mineblocker.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (29-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Hmmm, yeah, you need to allow scripts to run temperorarily by clicking the icon. You should have a number of scripts that are disabled, its just a case of selecting the right one. The two to deny for the moment are allfontshere and IP address 31.187.64.216 myfonts

Chat is script based so will be one of the disabled ones. A bit of a learning curve to get things right. It is well worth learning though, lots of shit on t'internet these days an 90% of it is script based
    its daft this man tellin ya, no wonder me fone cooks its tits off, theres no doubt it something on the site. i have no issues on any other kinda forum, i checking them now an nope nothing....

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Bummer. It's made for your browser. Odd. Could the noscript be stopping the extension from working?
    Turn off noscript and then try running the mineblocker.
    thats i figured at 1st but still no luck

15. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

thats i figured at 1st but still no luck
    Use Firefox instead

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast