Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: pistils almost all brown but trichomes almost all clear. what do i do?

Thanks

after a few days flushing and keeping an eye on the trichomes i've seen a few amber ones now so i'm just going to continue with flushing untill they are ready to harvest thinking it will be end of the week as I don't want too many ambers. Learned allot this first grow second one I hope I don't make the same ones and get a bigger better harvest due to it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azza84 For This Useful Post:

420Rancher (04-04-18), GEORGE (04-04-18)

Thanks

harvested them all yesturday... something you learn first hand... harvesting sucks and my god the smell is so strong makes your eyes sting.. had every filter going ona gel everything and the house still stank. But at the end of about 6 hours trimming there was what could only be described as a shitload of weed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azza84 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Azza84 View Post
    harvested them all yesturday... something you learn first hand... harvesting sucks and my god the smell is so strong makes your eyes sting.. had every filter going ona gel everything and the house still stank. But at the end of about 6 hours trimming there was what could only be described as a shitload of weed
    no harvest pics then?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-18)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5