Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: WF420 does Big Buddha Blue Cheese mentored by Joker

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Ok mate im probably gonna go for something different next so il chuck the other 4 in with them �� how long would you suggest leaving them to soak? Ive done 12hours both times previous

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    check on them after 12 hours, give them gentle push below water surface, if they sink great if not leave another 12hrs hours an tap them down.

once they sunk i leave them about 6- 12hours or some time till i see them crack slightly were tap root will come out, that point i remove them an place in damp tissue in a dvd box, an leave that dvd box on top of some thing warm like a sky box, or sumwere nice warm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

JB (06-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    check on them after 12 hours, give them gentle push below water surface, if they sink great if not leave another 12hrs hours an tap them down.

once they sunk i leave them about 6- 12hours or some time till i see them crack slightly were tap root will come out, that point i remove them an place in damp tissue in a dvd box, an leave that dvd box on top of some thing warm like a sky box, or sumwere nice warm
    Cheers mate, ive never let them sink before so il do that this time round 👍 all the boards are down anyhow, crackin on mun!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (03-04-18)

Macky Guest

This is exactly what I'm growing!! the packaging is fucking awesome man! My misses claimed it straight away lol. Love the big budda blue cheese, one of my favourite strains! Im just getting to the end of week 2 since flip, same tent as you, but i popped 7 lol. ( crazy i know). Topped at the fourth node, removed the first and second node, trained like fuck, into a screen, and just about to be finished and left to do their thing for the next six weeks.

Joker is my mentor, fucking legend, you'll do well with him watching your back, but he is a harsh bastard, do what he says! lol

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

JB (06-04-18), joker_the_smoker (03-04-18), WF420 (03-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    This is exactly what I'm growing!! the packaging is fucking awesome man! My misses claimed it straight away lol. Love the big budda blue cheese, one of my favourite strains! Im just getting to the end of week 2 since flip, same tent as you, but i popped 7 lol. ( crazy i know). Topped at the fourth node, removed the first and second node, trained like fuck, into a screen, and just about to be finished and left to do their thing for the next six weeks.

Joker is my mentor, fucking legend, you'll do well with him watching your back, but he is a harsh bastard, do what he says! lol
    Ayee, i remember us talking about it mate. Need to have a catch up of your diary, been too busy to be on here lately with the house move! Ive just chucked the remaining 4 seeds in water so il pick the best out of them 😁

No doubt ill end up scroggin aswel, if it looks half as good as Jokers come chop il be happy!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (03-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Ayee, i remember us talking about it mate. Need to have a catch up of your diary, been too busy to be on here lately with the house move! Ive just chucked the remaining 4 seeds in water so il pick the best out of them ��

No doubt ill end up scroggin aswel, if it looks half as good as Jokers come chop il be happy!

lol, thats what im sayin lol, looks awesome! Gotta train the blue cheese mate, she likes to be tied down. Lovely strain to grow and smoke. Ive enjoyed it all so far. Smells awesome and i dont have flowers yet. mmmm gonna be delicious

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (03-04-18), WF420 (03-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

pmsl its like me mistress is meeting me mrs for 1st time PMSL

forgot am doing same strain with machi hahaha ffs odds on that to lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

millwall115 (03-04-18), WF420 (03-04-18)

Thanks

😂😂 yeah Machi offered to mentor me after he chopped before you took him on but id mentioned youd already offered!

Should make things easy though surely? Got a good reference for EC levels and can check through that if we get stumped?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

JB (06-04-18)

Macky Guest

lol, disgusting Joker!! What would the kids think!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (03-04-18), WF420 (04-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,141 Times

I’ll grab a seat. Im gonna start a coco grow in a few weeks so will be good to follow yours. Good luck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to millwall115 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (04-04-18), WF420 (04-04-18)

Thanks

Quick update

Chucked the rest of the seeds in the water earlier. After around 5 hours or so after putting the first seeds into the water i gave them all a gentle tap, 7/10 sunk. After another hour i tapped the remaining 3 and another sunk.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoPictureResizer_180404_002531672-2872x3829.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	358629

Left them for another 5ish hours at the bottom and have now taken the 8 seeds from the bottom and put them in a damp paper towel in a jiffy and left them in the airing cupboard.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoPictureResizer_180404_002816110-2993x3991.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	358628

Il tap the other 2 in the morning and see if they still float!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

JB (06-04-18), joker_the_smoker (04-04-18)

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast