Page 39 of 78 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast

Thread: WF420 does Big Buddha Blue Cheese mentored by Joker

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    we still alive mate? not heard anything from ya bro...
    Ayyeee sorry mate, had loads goin on from Thursday last week, back now though 👍

Min temp reading is now 20.4 and that was reset about 4 days ago or so...

Plants are tickin over nicely, left them since the feed, thought they could do with some last night but left them today to dry out abit more!

Fed them all at the same again mate, 0.25ml a/b, 0.25 silicon, 2ml rhizo at ph 5.8.

Gave them all 300ml of this time round, double last time as the pots still felt light at 200

Pics are in order 1 to 6 with an overhead shot and more of a side view of each 👍 group shot is lights on

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

riot (27-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

he alive! had me worried man. fukin hell laa bin that shitty front left one, what a wank lanky pheno that is.

how often you feedin them now then mate? any roots bangin out bottom yet?

is that min temp reading during lights off then? whats temps an rh during lights on like?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

WF420 (23-05-18)

Thanks

he alive! had me worried man. fukin hell laa bin that shitty front left one, what a wank lanky pheno that is.

how often you feedin them now then mate? any roots bangin out bottom yet?

is that min temp reading during lights off then? whats temps an rh during lights on like?
    Haha sorry mate, been rushed off ma feet! Was thinkin the same tbf but didnt wanna act without your say so 👍

Still every 2/3 days and tbf i think its lights on, early morning... checked before work today and it was 19.6

RH is stayin around the 45% mark an i cant really get it higher, max readin is 50% but that may be lights off?

All of them have got roots at drainage holes, dropped one of them out the other day for a look and was goin well tbf mate!

Still struggling to know when to water as i keep gettin green on top of the coco 😡

Thanks

All good mate we have lifes off ere mukka. Always busy mon lol.

What ya dropped one ffs lol. Least they alive ya had me worried. Want these bigger man shud be flyin now dont fink were dialed in with environment mate in this weather ya shud feedin sooner. If theres plentyroots man start givin them it daily regardless or every 2 at least. Any pics of bottom? Be tempted see how root ball gerin on it one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

WF420 (24-05-18)

Thanks

All good mate we have lifes off ere mukka. Always busy mon lol.

What ya dropped one ffs lol. Least they alive ya had me worried. Want these bigger man shud be flyin now dont fink were dialed in with environment mate in this weather ya shud feedin sooner. If theres plentyroots man start givin them it daily regardless or every 2 at least. Any pics of bottom? Be tempted see how root ball gerin on it one.
    Thats the one mate!

Didnt drop one, shoulda phrased it better... just meant i tipped one out and had a look at rootball 😂

Im thinkin same mate, still havin cold spells early mornin

Il get some pics up soon for ya mate

Thanks

Here ya go mate, ive noticed the new growth tips are light so may be wanting the feed upping?

Also a few are lightening in between the viens and stuff, little bit blotchy too...

Temps are 28.9c and rh is 39% as humidifier ran out 👎

Got rid of the lanky fucker so now we down to 5

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

riot (27-05-18)

Thanks

Next feed give em 0.5ml ab with good soaking mate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

WF420 (25-05-18)

Thanks

Next feed give em 0.5ml ab with good soaking mate
    Will do mate �� probably be today tbf... get a pic of root ball once theyve all had a feed too!

Tapatalk aint showin when youve replied again for some reason, like its not loadin properly or somethin ��

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (25-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Will do mate �� probably be today tbf... get a pic of root ball once theyve all had a feed too!

Tapatalk aint showin when youve replied again for some reason, like its not loadin properly or somethin ��
    yea tapa wacky lol. keep next few feeds at that, no longer than 3 days. keeps temps up bro an they shud get there ass in gear lol. not lookin so bad though tbh.

wil do me best pop thru on weekend so any updates jus bang em on, party time sat night can get messy for few days pmsl.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

WF420 (25-05-18)

Thanks

yea tapa wacky lol. keep next few feeds at that, no longer than 3 days. keeps temps up bro an they shud get there ass in gear lol. not lookin so bad though tbh.

wil do me best pop thru on weekend so any updates jus bang em on, party time sat night can get messy for few days pmsl.
    Nice one mate, have a good un! Gonna be quiet one for me, more drama to add to the pile today ��

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (25-05-18)

Page 39 of 78 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast