Thread: Recommend for 1st grow

Thanks

Wink Recommend for 1st grow

Hi Everyone,

Been reading and swatting up on all things grow from techniques to equipment and much in between, I'm about to order my setup and now is the time to start thinking about strains.

What do you say photoperiod or auto?

Can you guys recommend a strain for a first timer like me with decent yield/indica dominant/good thc levels please

I'm tempted by Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds as these seem to promise what I'm looking for, anyone know what they are like to grow?

Thanks

VDUB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VDUB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by VDUB View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Been reading and swatting up on all things grow from techniques to equipment and much in between, I'm about to order my setup and now is the time to start thinking about strains.

What do you say photoperiod or auto?

Can you guys recommend a strain for a first timer like me with decent yield/indica dominant/good thc levels please

I'm tempted by Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds as these seem to promise what I'm looking for, anyone know what they are like to grow?

Thanks

VDUB
    1st grow go with photo, more room for error imo, autos you dotn get time to fix mistakes tbh

incredible bulk is great to grow an smoke so i would say go for it

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-04-18), VDUB (05-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    1st grow go with photo, more room for error imo, autos you dotn get time to fix mistakes tbh

incredible bulk is great to grow an smoke so i would say go for it
    Thanks Joker I'll get some ordered

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VDUB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-04-18), joker_the_smoker (05-04-18)