Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Electrical conductivity and frequency

Thanks

Question Electrical conductivity and frequency

Hello talkers before I get a Wilma I would like to know how exactly to get my plants to thrive!!!

The mix I'm going to be using will be canna coco pebble mix which is 60% coco and 40% clay pebbles. Unsure on the pot size for the Wilma as it will be a Wilma wide XL with either 18 or 25 litre pots which do you recommend?

Oh s#@t yeah the title....EC what ec should I be giving the plants in the Wilma? Will be using canna a&b with the canna additives just boost, PK and rhizo.

What frequency? And would I be OK sticking the clones or seeds straight from jiffys to the pots?

Oh yeah I'm most likely going to be scrogging them. There's a few questions I'm unsure of as never tried coco have grown in soil but really got a bad hate with the stuff.

Would like a few peoples opinions if possible peeps peace out for now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-18)

Thanks

Forgot to add I will be using a silica substitute if people would recommend? Or is this not needed?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-18)

Thanks

Anyone? Also would the blue or black drippers fit best for the coco pebble mix?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-18)

Thanks

Anyone? Also would the blue or black drippers fit best for the coco pebble mix?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Hey up mate, theres not a lot i can advise you on other than there not being a set EC.

Your EC will be adjusted throughout the grow depending on what the plants showing it needs.

Im not sure what you mean by frequency?

And if you had experience of growing youll know already but PK is only used in flower👍

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

AND (10-04-18), GEORGE (11-04-18), GreenBean420 (08-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Hey up mate, theres not a lot i can advise you on other than there not being a set EC.

Your EC will be adjusted throughout the grow depending on what the plants showing it needs.

Im not sure what you mean by frequency?

And if you had experience of growing youll know already but PK is only used in flower��

Yeah got 2 close to being 3 soil grows under my belt but grown a hate towards soil as its complicated when to water but with coco you can go at it everyday even multiple times in the willma. And frequency is how often should I feed them in the Wilma? And with blue or black stakes?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean420 View Post
    Yeah got 2 close to being 3 soil grows under my belt but grown a hate towards soil as its complicated when to water but with coco you can go at it everyday even multiple times in the willma. And frequency is how often should I feed them in the Wilma? And with blue or black stakes?
    Yeah, i messed up with watering in soil so ive just jumped over to coco.

I believe a lot of people still feed once daily with the wilmas. If you plumb the wilma to an empty bucket, that way youll see how long to run it for to get the right amount of water through. Not sure on whether they use blue or black though mate.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-18), GreenBean420 (08-04-18)

Bomber Guest

You feed at whatever Ec is required, mate. By base Ec is 0.6-0.7 and I dont normally need to go over 1.1 the entire grow
    Last edited by Bomber; 08-04-18 at 10:13 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

AND (10-04-18), GEORGE (11-04-18), GreenBean420 (08-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Yeah, i messed up with watering in soil so ive just jumped over to coco.

I believe a lot of people still feed once daily with the wilmas. If you plumb the wilma to an empty bucket, that way youll see how long to run it for to get the right amount of water through. Not sure on whether they use blue or black though mate.

Well I'm unsure of going full hydro now tbh as I could buy the balls and reuse them as 60 quid a time and dragging big bags of 60/40 every time would be a killer so might do that and have it feeding all day everyday lol as you have just stated would need to know how much for how long

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    You feed at whatever Ec is required, mate. By base Ec is 0.6-0.7 and I dont normally need to go over 1.1 the entire grow
    Is that coco? And what do you mean by base? Your starting point? Also what does your ec come out the tap at?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-18)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast