Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Reap's 2nd Try (Tent & SCROG)

Thanks

Don't forget if you flip over the lights the plants will still grow so be aware of that. For the rest it looks nice dude!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thrasherdude For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-18), Reaper01 (07-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherdude View Post
    Don't forget if you flip over the lights the plants will still grow so be aware of that. For the rest it looks nice dude!
    Well I am planning to flip when the screen is at least 90% fully vegged. Hopefully that will be no later than end of this month
    Reap's 2nd Try (Tent & SCROG)

DIY QBoard and LED Strip Build Log (and Noob Guide to be)

“The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.”
    ? Alan W. Watts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

coming along nicely mate, an plenty new shoots down below, i wud pull the bigger shoots down try get them level with lower ones so they all get to the screen roughly same time, will just make it little more easy for you,

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-18), Reaper01 (09-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    coming along nicely mate, an plenty new shoots down below, i wud pull the bigger shoots down try get them level with lower ones so they all get to the screen roughly same time, will just make it little more easy for you,
    Thanks bud! Will see what I do tonight

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-18)

Thanks

Tell me if I am understanding this wrong Bruv, Isnt the point of a Scrog to weave whatever grows quicker than the others until the screen is full and all lower and upper branches have reached the screen then Flip for flower?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper01 View Post
    Tell me if I am understanding this wrong Bruv, Isnt the point of a Scrog to weave whatever grows quicker than the others until the screen is full and all lower and upper branches have reached the screen then Flip for flower?
    problem is if theres alot of higher upshoots compaired to lower, you will start filling the screen with higher shoots, then by time you flip you run out space the lower growth hasnt made it up top, so come week 2 from flip an you start removing below the screen you see that you have lost out on some nice shoots.

with my scrogs i prefer to get as many shoots hittin net roughly around same time, coz anything below will end up removed

bro its your screen you can do it anyway you like
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 10-05-18 at 09:35 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-18), Reaper01 (11-05-18), Root. (11-05-18)

Thanks

problem is if theres alot of higher upshoots compaired to lower, you will start filling the screen with higher shoots, then by time you flip you run out space the lower growth hasnt made it up top, so come week 2 from flip an you start removing below the screen you see that you have lost out on some nice shoots.

with my scrogs i prefer to get as many shoots hittin net roughly around same time, coz anything below will end up removed

Thanks for the advice mate I appreciate it

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-05-18), joker_the_smoker (11-05-18)

Thanks

This weeks update. They are looking very healthy and getting along great. Just hit the screen and weaved/spread them a bit under the screen. I am happy with the progress of these girls and they are looking guuud wit the fat deep green leaves going

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-18), joker_the_smoker (18-05-18), tom222 (13-05-18)

Thanks

Hey @joker_the_smoker, Mate Im looking back at this response and think I didnt explain or ask correctly, I just want to know should I Weave or spread in SCrog what is the correct one?

I am not sure so started spreading them in case weaving is wrong, here she is before spreading again today:

And after:

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-05-18), joker_the_smoker (18-05-18)

Thanks

its up to you mate, either has same effect though, as you exposing lower nodes to start growing upwards.

i just spread as am lazy but have dun odd weave in past, also dpends how rammed i let it go.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-18), Reaper01 (18-05-18)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast