Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I'm back, but with some sad news :(

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Default I'm back, but with some sad news :(

Hey guys and girls,

It's been a while eh!! Had to be offline for a while, some personal stuff come up which i'll explain here with my question

My brother in law got diagnosed with cancer a couple of years ago, and underwent some new type of treatment where they injected a live TB virus into his bladder. After a while they stopped giving him the treatment, and as such his cancer has spread and unfortunately he has been told it is now terminal with a life expectency of around 2 years.

He has young children with my sister, so I have took it upon myself to try and help him out as much as I possibly can.

I sourced someone who supplies RSO oil to people for free, but as such getting it from him is an absolute ballache, but its free so I cant complain too much.

So far hes had a 10ml dose. We made a little from small buds/trim but obviously this wasn't anywhere near enough.

So we decided our only plan of action is to get him setup with a grow of his own so hopefully we can get some kind of steady stream of oil made for him, he said he feels better when hes had some oil, but is obviously quite high from it haha, he doesnt smoke weed, and hasn't done for years.

I've been told Indica dominent strains, or as close to full Indica is the best for the treatment of cancer, I was wondering if this information is correct, and if it is what strains are 1) super easy to grow 2) yield as high as possible 3) help with the treatment of cancer.

If anyone could give me a list of strains that would be seriously awesome.

Kind of offtopic: why does herbies want bank transfer now

Happy tokin space cadets, and thanks for listening much love xxx
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (14-04-18), budfarmer (14-04-18), Bundy75 (09-07-19), carpetburn (17-04-18), GEORGE (14-04-18), ggotch (14-04-18), Ginger-bud (20-04-18), joker_the_smoker (14-04-18), kush king (14-04-18), M_C (14-04-18), Peanut butter (14-04-18), Sadface (18-04-18), Silkadin (09-07-19), turnkey (20-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,322 Times

Hello Syrax welcome back
    Sorry to hear about your brother in law I sincerely hope you can find that special something for him 🌟
    I’m sure the guys/girls here will get you on the way
    ATB Gemz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenEm For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (14-04-18), GEORGE (14-04-18), SyRaX (14-04-18)

Bomber Guest

Really sorry to read this fella.

Daytime oil my choice would be Blue Dream and Amnesia Haze. Evening Northern Lights, Bubba Kush and Granddaddy Purple. But if you cant grow Sativa and Indica, then go indica

You'll want a some CBD too and for that my choice would be Candida CD1

How is he taking the oil and are you using carrier oils?
    Last edited by Bomber; 14-04-18 at 06:52 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Hey man sorry to hear your story,I’m no expert but I’ve been studying rso lately and I’ve read that with liver cancers it’s best to mix the oil with coconut oil as it goes right to the liver,don’t mean to patronise you if u already know this.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (14-04-18), GEORGE (14-04-18), SyRaX (14-04-18), Valentina (02-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

I'm really sorry to hear your news mate - words fail me, this is very sad

Herbies lost their ability to take card payments some time back - but they take quite a range of crypto currencies now - http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/altcoins
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your kind words, means alot !!

Not sure what oil it is from the other guy, but we made a little bit from some dutch passion ultimates...

Probably not the right strain I know, but I just wanted to do something, or anything that could possibly help him.

It might seem like a silly question, but does all types of cannabis cure cancer? really thinking about going hydro to get more of a yield to make more oil for him... Thanks guys you lot are the best

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (14-04-18), GEORGE (14-04-18), Ginger-bud (20-04-18), M_C (14-04-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SyRaX View Post
    Thanks everyone for your kind words, means alot !!

Not sure what oil it is from the other guy, but we made a little bit from some dutch passion ultimates...

Probably not the right strain I know, but I just wanted to do something, or anything that could possibly help him.

It might seem like a silly question, but does all types of cannabis cure cancer? really thinking about going hydro to get more of a yield to make more oil for him... Thanks guys you lot are the best
    You can use pretty much any strain as it's the THC that kills cancer so the higher in THC, the better

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (14-04-18), Bud Lightyear (14-04-18), GEORGE (14-04-18), M_C (14-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    You can use pretty much any strain as it's the THC that kills cancer so the higher in THC, the better
    Thanks brother much appreciated. Time to look for some super quick flowering and stupidly high thc strains haha

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (14-04-18), GEORGE (14-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-04-18), ggotch (09-07-19), M_C (14-04-18), SyRaX (14-04-18), Valentina (17-04-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SyRaX View Post
    Thanks brother much appreciated. Time to look for some super quick flowering and stupidly high thc strains haha
    If you need any help with dosing ratios, carrier oils and so on, let me know mate

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (02-06-18), GEORGE (14-04-18), M_C (14-04-18), SyRaX (14-04-18), turnkey (20-04-18)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast