Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I'm back, but with some sad news :(

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I do not expect to have to come back to this thread to reclean it... or any other thread with the same person being objectionable. If you don't like what is being said then move on to the next thread as on the next occasion I shall be taking punitive action.... be warned!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-18), kyg (16-04-18)

Thanks

You know what I am a bit of a lurker on here this time around but the reason I came here in the first place was to find out about how to grow,
    My daughter had a brain tumour and I wanted to help her pain and nausea from the radiotherapy and chemotherapy and it did help but to say THC can stop cancer cells mutating is misleading and borders on peddling false infomation . It can help with the symtoms but it aint no cure, Macky is correct keep it factual ,Oils and edibles and suposotories are for pain and side effect managment only .They are not a cure.
    I do hope and wish syraxs brother inlaw all the best but please from someone who has done enough reading to get a imaginary PhD in the subject lets keep it real and not offer false hope.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tash12 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-18), Sadface (20-04-18)

Thanks

pressed post and scrolled up to see this hope i am not out of order It is an emotive subject for me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tash12 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-18)

Thanks

Sorry about the news mate hope your all good 👍🏼 if it helps I’ve heard medicine man is a good strain for the situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swifty89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18), SyRaX (21-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SyRaX View Post
    Thanks mate hes trying everything and anything at the moment, i think he can handle the high, just hopefully it works/helps
    Just FYI, Bud Utopia in Catalonia has a "CBD paste" that is made from Somango plants, in other words, there is THC in it. If he can get it then perhaps it can bridge until he has a harvest.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    Ok mate. Without knowing how much he is taking per day, best to start low.

We always work in grams. Get some size 00 empty gelatin capsules, ebay is good. Get them by the 1000. When i make oil, i suck it up into 1ml oral syringes.

You need to get the following items...

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    Sunflower Liquid Lecithin (ebay is cheapest)
    Size 00 capsules
    A capsule machine in well worth the investment as you'll be making shit loads.
    1ml oral syringes

Place 1 gram oil CO in a cup
    Add 16 grams of olive oil
    Place the cup in a hot water bath. Boil some water in a pan, once boiling, turn the heat off and add the cup
    Now add 4 grams of lecithin and give it a good mix for a few mins
    Remove from the heat, allow to cool and place it in the fridge for 24 hrs and mixing half way

Bring up to room temp and fill the capsules.

You will then have 20:1 ratio. The best delivery method is suppositories. Insert shallow, no more than 1.5 inches and there will be no high whatsoever. This way bypasses the liver. I would start at 3x per day. 2x suppositories and one oral ingest in the evening. Look at apigenin supplements. These are anti cancer themselves but more importantly, take two (80 mg i think?) 30-40 mins before each dose. Those supplements are metabolised by the same enzymes that also grab the THC which you really need to avoid. Being high is not what you want. Once the liver gets that THC its converted into 11 hydroxy thc which cannot fight cancer so the higher you are, the less is getting through.

Get up to 5x per day asap. All being well after a week or two, step up to 10:1 and introduce them slowly to see how they react. so 3x 2:1 and 2x 10:1 and build on that. Aim for 1 gram per day split between 5 doses.

Take a look at chrisbeatcancer dot com. Lots of good nutrition info there. Drink lots of green tea, eat mangos, 90% cocoa chocolate as these help clean the receptors as cancer can actually deactivate them.
    Thanks for this Bomber.
    Gonna have a go myself when when grows ready. My grandmother has lung cancer which has spread so is terminal.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turnkey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18), Sadface (20-04-18), SyRaX (21-04-18), Valentina (20-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,322 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SyRaX View Post
    Hey guys and girls,

It's been a while eh!! Had to be offline for a while, some personal stuff come up which i'll explain here with my question

My brother in law got diagnosed with cancer a couple of years ago, and underwent some new type of treatment where they injected a live TB virus into his bladder. After a while they stopped giving him the treatment, and as such his cancer has spread and unfortunately he has been told it is now terminal with a life expectency of around 2 years.

He has young children with my sister, so I have took it upon myself to try and help him out as much as I possibly can.

I sourced someone who supplies RSO oil to people for free, but as such getting it from him is an absolute ballache, but its free so I cant complain too much.

So far hes had a 10ml dose. We made a little from small buds/trim but obviously this wasn't anywhere near enough.

So we decided our only plan of action is to get him setup with a grow of his own so hopefully we can get some kind of steady stream of oil made for him, he said he feels better when hes had some oil, but is obviously quite high from it haha, he doesnt smoke weed, and hasn't done for years.

I've been told Indica dominent strains, or as close to full Indica is the best for the treatment of cancer, I was wondering if this information is correct, and if it is what strains are 1) super easy to grow 2) yield as high as possible 3) help with the treatment of cancer.

If anyone could give me a list of strains that would be seriously awesome.

Kind of offtopic: why does herbies want bank transfer now

Happy tokin space cadets, and thanks for listening much love xxx
    Good afternoon syrax hope all is well buddy
    How is the quest for RSO oil and your search for a strain for your brother in law?
    Kind regards
    Gemz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenEm For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Hi guys and girls,

I thought I'd give a bit of an update for you all. The brother in law is still continuing with the RSO oil, and is still having chemotherapy, and routine scans to boot. Hes still feeling the effects of the oil, but he is taking it in some fairly large does, possibly more than he should be doing. Over all he still feels well, considering the chemo can and does make people feel really poorly at times.

But, here is the absolute BEST NEWS we could of hoped for in such a short amount of time. The Cancer is SHRINKING !!! I do understand that could be the chemo, could be the RSO oil, or it could be BOTH ! Even so, its shrinking and we are really happy about that! I would personally like to thank everyone on this thread for your support, and understanding of cannabis oil in general.

I'm not as active as I once was but due to personal life I dont get as much time as I would like to be on the forum posting, but I do keep an eye here and there and hopefully once I get more hours in a day I can get back into it.

Happy tokin'

SyRaX xx
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (02-06-18), Easy-T (02-06-18), GEORGE (02-06-18), Greengrass (02-06-18), M_C (02-06-18), Valentina (09-07-19), WhIpLaSh (02-06-18)

Thanks

Pleased for you mate that's great news

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (02-06-18), GEORGE (02-06-18), Greengrass (02-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    Ok mate. Without knowing how much he is taking per day, best to start low.

We always work in grams. Get some size 00 empty gelatin capsules, ebay is good. Get them by the 1000. When i make oil, i suck it up into 1ml oral syringes.

You need to get the following items...

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    Sunflower Liquid Lecithin (ebay is cheapest)
    Size 00 capsules
    A capsule machine in well worth the investment as you'll be making shit loads.
    1ml oral syringes

Place 1 gram oil CO in a cup
    Add 16 grams of olive oil
    Place the cup in a hot water bath. Boil some water in a pan, once boiling, turn the heat off and add the cup
    Now add 4 grams of lecithin and give it a good mix for a few mins
    Remove from the heat, allow to cool and place it in the fridge for 24 hrs and mixing half way

Bring up to room temp and fill the capsules.

You will then have 20:1 ratio. The best delivery method is suppositories. Insert shallow, no more than 1.5 inches and there will be no high whatsoever. This way bypasses the liver. I would start at 3x per day. 2x suppositories and one oral ingest in the evening. Look at apigenin supplements. These are anti cancer themselves but more importantly, take two (80 mg i think?) 30-40 mins before each dose. Those supplements are metabolised by the same enzymes that also grab the THC which you really need to avoid. Being high is not what you want. Once the liver gets that THC its converted into 11 hydroxy thc which cannot fight cancer so the higher you are, the less is getting through.

Get up to 5x per day asap. All being well after a week or two, step up to 10:1 and introduce them slowly to see how they react. so 3x 2:1 and 2x 10:1 and build on that. Aim for 1 gram per day split between 5 doses.

Take a look at chrisbeatcancer dot com. Lots of good nutrition info there. Drink lots of green tea, eat mangos, 90% cocoa chocolate as these help clean the receptors as cancer can actually deactivate them.
    this guy knows his shit! Bravo to you sir

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-06-18), Greengrass (02-06-18), WhIpLaSh (02-06-18)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast