Thread: Just wondering what your guys opinions are on my setup and nutrients

Thanks

Default Just wondering what your guys opinions are on my setup and nutrients

okay so I have 1 x 1 x 2 square metres to play with so it's not a huge amount of space but it's ideal and practical for the height of the strain I intend on growing which can get to 100cm tall at flowering stage.
    so I am going to insert some pictures and you guys can feel free to add advice or opinions. I have an exhaust ventilation system setup with a carbon filter but I haven't managed to establish an inline fan yet as I can't find one with lower power than what my exhaust fan has (my first question can I feed my plants the oxygen in the environment thru the flaps on the bottom side of my grow room or is an inline fan and filter recommended?.
    I am using 25w bulb LED lights at the moment I have only suspended one as I think that will be plenty of light for my seedlings once I germinate them but I could be wrong and need to install 2 LED panels the LED light is 50 cm above the seedling pot. and will at all times be 50cm above the plants.
    as for nutrients should I start feeding them half solution nutrients once a week after they leave the seedling stage? my second nutrient ozi magic is for plants when they are in the flowering stage thanks for any advice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grow juice a.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	359372   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	growjuiceb.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	359373   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	growjuiceflowering.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	359374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_image7.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	359375   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_image1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	359376  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

you dont really need inline fan mate, long as extraction is pulling plenty air out, us either cheap fan controller or buy the ecotechnics fan controller.

you will get alot stretch with that 25w led mate, tbh ya better of with hps over these cheap led panels,

if you soil then you shouldnt need to use grow nutes for most of veg as theres plenty of nutes in the soil, dont make newbie mistake an burn life outta them.
    if your UK i would get plant magic nutes tbh

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (25-04-18), GEORGE (28-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    you dont really need inline fan mate, long as extraction is pulling plenty air out, us either cheap fan controller or buy the ecotechnics fan controller.

you will get alot stretch with that 25w led mate, tbh ya better of with hps over these cheap led panels,

if you soil then you shouldnt need to use grow nutes for most of veg as theres plenty of nutes in the soil, dont make newbie mistake an burn life outta them.
    but is stretching something that can be managed/maintained? I would much prefer to use cheap LED panels / if you know what I mean and I am in Tropcial Australia

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post

Alternatively i have 2 x 130w CFL bulbs 6400k for veg stage and 2700k for flowering? But i don’t have a reflector yet would this be a better option?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18)